Claims : Heighten the impact of your eyes with Tom Ford Ultra Length mascara. The super black formula is designed to deliver extreme lengthening to your lashes while staying put for hours, resisting the effects of high temperature and humidity so you look great all day long.
Winner of Allure magazine’s ‘Best of Beauty’ Award for Best Top Splurge, 2014.
Price : USD 45 / INR 2900 approx
My Experience with Tom Ford Ultra Length Mascara Ultra Raven :
I picked up two mascaras from Tom Ford this time around. The Volumizing Mascara and the lengthening mascara. Mostly because I like to apply my mascaras in combination. I feel when you apply two mascaras, you can create more drama on your lashes as opposed to just using one mascara. Plus if you are lazy like me at applying false eyelashes, leave the job of creating fake eye lash effect using two mascaras. 😀 That said, we expect good great results from single mascara as well. Especially, when you pay this kind of crazy amount for a mascara tube.
So I like this ultra length mascara.
I LOVE EEETT! 😀
- The packaging is standard Tom Ford – metallic bronze with touches of gold.
- The brush is skinny with tapered end and short bristles. It is just perfect. It gets every single lash and coats it super black. Plus the tapered end gets hold of the lashes on the inner corner as well
- It is very black.
- The formula is creamy and very comfortable on lashes. It does not make lashes crunchy. It does not take long to dry as well.
- It makes my lashes look sooo long. Sometimes when I do wide eyes, my lashes can touch my brows. loll!! I know I am weird like that but seriously… like seriously. 😛 That said it also makes my lashes look a bit straight-on and not curvy because it stretches the lashes loooong…. Well, either I can have length or volume. There is no way of pleasing me 100% 😛
- On a day to day basis it also makes your lashes look naturally beautiful..as if you are born with such well groomed lashes. (check pics below). Just two coats and it makes for a gorgeous day time wear. Use it in combination with a volumizing mascara and it would make your lashes look like a bomb.
- Does not flake or smear. Plus the thin brush also does not get all over the place and ruins your makeup.
- It stays on until I remove it..sometimes even 6-7 hours. There is no crumbling os mascara under my eyes.
- It has never irritated my eyes.
- It separates the lashes nicely.
I just feel that it is too expensive for a mascara. I think I’d enjoy using it till it lasts. If you don’t mind the price, this is worth trying! 🙂
Rating : 4/5
Tom Ford Extreme Mascara Raven 01 Review, Swatch, EOTD
Tom Ford Bronzing Powder Terra Review, Swatch, FOTD
Tom Ford Pussycat 04 Matte Lip Color Review, Swatch
Tom Ford Lip Color Matte Ruby Rush, Flame, Velvet Cherry Review, Swatch, FOTD
Tom Ford Lip Color Shine Ravenous 04 Review, Swatch, FOTD
Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Eau De Parfum Review
Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen – Deeper
Tom Ford Metallic Mink 03 Eye Defining Pencil
Tom Ford Brow Sculptor Espresso
Tom Ford Foundation Brush
Benefit Beyond Blue They’re Real! Lengthening Mascara Review, EOTD
Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extension Waterproof Mascara Review
Burberry Bold Lash Mascara Review, Swatch, EOTD
Lancome Virtuose Divine Lasting Curves Mascara Review
10 Best Lengthening Mascaras