WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
This review will be on the brand new eye palette released by Too Faced. It’s the Too Faced Natural Matte Palette.
About The Product:
Too Faced transformed all the shades you love in the award-winning Natural Eyes Neutral Eye Shadow Collection into stunning mattes. Go from soft and pretty to slightly sexy with nine gorgeous neutral matte shadows that pair perfectly, blend beautifully, and are so versatile you can wear them before breakfast or after dark.
• Too Faced too the nine shades from their best-selling Natural Eyes palette and made them matte
• Rich Pigments: Exclusive true color, pure pigmented eye shadows offer rich color payoff
• Blendable: Luxurious, silky smooth formula blends effortlessly for an airbrushed effect
• Step-by-Step Instructions: Includes Too Faced’s signature Glamour Guide with three looks to get you started
• Heaven, Cashmere Bunny, Sexspresso
• Lace Teddy, Strapless, Risqué
• Nudie, Honey Butter, Chocolate Cookie
Price : $36
My Experience with Too Faced Natural Matte Nuetral Eye Shadow Collection:
I love how sleek and travel-friendly the packaging is. It is s sturdy tin box which has a handy mirror inside and contains 6 shades. It does not have any applicator but does come with a helpful illustrated guide to get you started.
These shadows are so smooth and soft and blend like a dream. The do kick up some powder when you dip you brush in but not as much as the Lorac Pro shadows. I did not find them to generate tons of fall out.
All the shades in this palette as described are complete matte. All the shades provided are also very wearable and will suit all skin tones across the spectrum. These natural shades can be used on their own to create a daytime appropriate look or they can also be used to together with your other shimmery shades from other palettes as well.
Lot of companies are coming out with these all matte kits most popular being the Urban decay Basic. I love this palette more than any other mainly because I love the shade selection in this pallete and how there is a mix of both warm and cool toned shades.Some eye shadows in this palette are the same as in the Natural eyes palette which was released a few years ago but the difference being the Natural eye palette has some shimmers, whereas the natural eye matte is all matte.
• Heaven- A nice cream shade. I love to use this all over the lid to set my primer before proceeding with creating any look.
• Cashmere Bunny- A cool toned taupe. Great for putting in the crease to complement cool toned looks
• Sexpresso- A deep greyish black. Great to put in the outer V or underneath the lash line to smoke out kohl.
• Lace Teddy- A skin toned peach. Great to blend out harsh edges without looking very apparent.
• Strapless- A beautiful deep mauvey brown. Great all over lid shade.
• Risqué- A deep brown but has a purple tinge to it.
• Nudie- A light taupe brown. Similar to Cashmere bunny but is a bit more warm toned with less grey to it. A perfect crease shade to complement most looks.
• Honey Butter- A beautiful warm deep apricot shade. It has a bit orange tone to it but it is very mellow.
• Chocolate Cookie- A deep chocolate brown shade. Also warm toned.
Pigmentation on all these shades is wonderful. They go on with full intensity but never seem chalky or ashy. Since they are very natural neutral tones when you put them on the eyes they don’t seem too apparent but that are what you should look for when you are creating natural looking eyes.
I did not find these shadows to crease on me and they retained their intensity for 7- 8 hours. Having said that it is always better to use shadows with primer for better performance.
Overall, I love this pallete and will definitely recommend it. If you are not a fan of all mattes then look into the Natural eye palette which has similar shades but with shimmer.
In the Eotd
Used Heaven all over the lid up to brow bone after primer
Used Strapless all over the lid and deepen the outer V with Risqué.
Used cashmere bunny lightly as a transition shade
Used Honey butter in the inner most 1/3 of the eye to give a pop of light and dimension
Used Heaven as inner corner and brow bone highlight
Pros of Too Faced Natural Matte Nuetral Eye Shadow Collection:
• Good pigmentation
• Mix of cool and warm toned shadows
• All matte shades hence a perfect companion palette to any other shimmer palette
• Good staying power
• No fall out
• Shadows are smooth and soft
• Easy to blend
• Sturdy tin box with a mirror
Cons of Too Faced Natural Matte Nuetral Eye Shadow Collection:
• No applicator provided
IMBB Rating 4.9/5
Too Faced Sugar Pop Sugary Sweet Eyeshadow Collection Review, Swatches, EOTD
Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette Review
Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette
Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eyeshadow Collection
Too Faced Endless Summer 16 Hour Long Wear Bronzer
Too Faced Amazing Face Skin Balancing Foundation Powder
Too Faced Primed Face Primer and MAC Prep + Prime Lip Primer
Too Faced Semi-sweet Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Collection Review, Swatches, EOTD
NYX Natural Eyeshadow Palette Review
Physicians Formula Matte Collection Quad Eyeshadow – Canyon Classique
theBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette Review, Swatch, EOTD