I am SO excited to write this review! I had literally been waiting for months to get this beauty, and finally it’s here! It’s my second purchase from the brand, Something About Berry being the first. This is the third (and last) variant’s review on IMBB. Read on to know why my expectations were far more than fulfilled. 😀
Choose from four no-fail color palette blushes to take the guesswork out of creating a sweet, romantic flush. In each baked, heart shaped blush there are three individual color swatches. The baking process and multiple colors create dimensional color to provide the look of younger, brighter, healthier skin. It’s like having Hollywood lighting wherever you go.
• A trio-color blush packed into one pretty heart.
• With three perfect swatches, you can just swirl the colors together and apply, or use more of one shade for a custom flush or highlight.
• Blend all three swatches together for one universal shade or use each swatch individually for custom color.
• Baked color formula allows the blush to be applied as a beautiful buildable finish.
• Blush works on all skin tones.
• Vegan friendly.
• 100% cruelty free.
• 5.5 gms of quantity is provided.
$30/₹1,980; I got it for ₹1,896 including shipping, taxes, etc.
My Experience with Too Faced Peach Beach Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush:
This beautiful tri-shaded blush comes in a cardboard box packaging; the color scheme is peach and gold. It’s too pretty to even look at and clicking pictures for this review was a delight to my eyes. Even though it looks bulky, it’s lightweight but may not be travel friendly. The cardboard heart box comes in a paper box which secures it well. It goes without saying but just for you to know, the blush comes without a brush and a mirror.
The ingredients list and weight are also provided on the box. I guess it’s aptly named Peach Beach because it’s a beautiful combination of peach and brown (like the sand on the beach). But the best part of the packaging is the look of the gold intricate work on this beautiful peach-coloured box of happiness.
The blush, as you know, is tri-coloured. All of them contain fine shimmer which isn’t OTT. They are well-pigmented when mixed together and leave a peach-ish bronzy look on the face. You need to blend well and less is more when it comes to these blushes, thanks to their pigmentation. It adds a natural glow to the face after application which actually looks wonderful. Now, let’s get to the dynamics –
Shade 1 is a beautiful bronzy light gold which is the least pigmented and contains the most shimmer. It can be used as a highlighter.
Shade 2 is a warm peachy pink shade. It’s the most pigmented shade out of the 3 and contains micro-shimmer.
Lastly, shade 3, is a shimmery bronze with a tinge of gold to it. This shade can also be used as a bronzer individually.
The blush is a disappointment when it comes to staying power. After 4 hours of application, you need to reapply it because the blush as well as the shimmer start to fade. That’s the only let down I found when it comes to this particular one and it’s a shame because the performance of ‘Something About Berry’ is amazing when it comes to staying power.
The feel of the blush in the box is not at all gritty, it’s smooth and fine. The blush needs to be blended well on the skin properly, otherwise you will end up with glittery cheeks! The shimmer is fine and it doesn’t look OTT.
Overall, I am really happy with my purchase and in love with everything that comes with the blush. 😀
Pros of Too Faced Peach Beach Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush:
• It’s a peach-bronze shade, almost true to its name.
• Adorable packaging.
• Well pigmented.
• The texture is smooth and fine.
• Multi-purpose product; can be used as a blush, bronzer and even as an eyeshadow!
• A little goes a long way.
• Buildable shades.
• Every-day wear is possible.
• Light weight.
• Comes in 3 different colour variant, something for everybody.
• Negligible scent.
• Quite a lot of product is provided (5.5 gms!).
• 100% cruelty free product.
• Free of parabens.
Cons of Too Faced Peach Beach Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush:
• The shades can get too shimmery.
• Expensive (not really a flaw for me as it lasts long).
• Staying power is average.
• Uncertain availability in India.
• Prices differ online.
• Comes without a brush and mirror (again, not really a flaw for me).
• May not be travel friendly (for a sling bag etc.).
Would I Recommend Too Faced Peach Beach Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush?
Yes, but matte lovers should steer clear.
Would I Repurchase Too Faced Peach Beach Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush?
I will repurchase both of these if I ever manage to hit the pan. 😛
Hope you found my review helpful 🙂 Thank you for reading!
10 High-End Products and Their Dupes from the Amazing Dupe Factory of Makeup Revolution!
Too Faced Candy Glow Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush
Too Faced Sweethearts Something About Berry Perfect Flush Blush
Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Face Contouring and Highlighting Kit
Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick – Melted Fuchsia
Faces Ultime Pro Matte Lip Crayon – Peach Me 08
NYX #02 Life’s A Beach Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick
Becca Beach Tint in Watermelon
Bath and Body Works Berry Flirt The Sweethearts Shower Gel
Makeup Academy Lipstick Coral Flush