Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette Review
Product Purchased by IMBB
This yummy looking palette was on top of my wish list!
A sweetly tempting array of 16 matte and shimmer shadows scented with real chocolate. This beautiful assortment of chocolate-inspired shades were formulated using real cocoa powder. Encased in a playful chocolate bar tin, the rich selection of the perfect browns, neutrals, and little pops of color appeal to every candy lover.
- Try a neutral smoky eye instead of blacks and grays for a sultry look for day or night using these perfectly selected, chocolatey shades.
- Apply your favorite shades on lid, crease, or as a powder liner on top and bottom lash line for endless possibilities!
My Experience with Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette:
The Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette comes in a tin box in the shape of a chocolate bar. It includes 16 different shades including matte, shimmer, and frosty shades. All the colors are formulated with real cocoa powder and are scented like chocolate as well. They have a very sweet smell which is very tempting, I just want to eat them, it smells too yummy. The tin can is now slim, before it used to be bigger, but they slimmed it down and it is almost the size of the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. The tin container magnetically snaps shut which makes it convenient for traveling.
All the 16 shades have chocolate based names plus the incredibly sweet smell, which makes them even more yummy.
- Gilded Ganache : A shimmery brown shade which has golden sparkles in it. It is very pigmented and long lasting.
- White Chocolate: A light beige color which is matte. It is soft shade and it is moderately pigmented.
- Milk Chocolate: A light brown matte shade. Perfect for a transition color, nicely pigmented.
- Black Forest Truffle: A beautiful brown and plum shade with golden sparkles. Very pigmented and easily blendable.
- Triple Fudge: A very dark brown almost black shade, highly pigmented shade.
- Salted Caramel: A matte tan and caramel color. Decently pigmented and perfect as a transition color.
- Marzipan: A beautiful frosty peachy shade, highly pigmented and glides on beautifully.
- Semi-sweet: A matte medium brown shade, decently pigmented.
- Strawberry Bon-Bon: A soft pink shade which is matte. This one is not as pigmented as I wanted to. It comes off more as a whitish shade with little pink hints.
- Candied Violet: This a pretty violet color with golden specs in it. It is a sheer color, so the pigmentation is less, but goes on smooth and lasts a long time.
- Amaretto: A frosty brown color which is very pigmented, glides on smoothly. It is almost like a bronzy metallic shade.
- Hazelnut: It is also a bronzy brown shade, very similar to Amaretto, but much darker. Very pretty shade and highly pigmented.
- Creme Brulee: This is a pretty golden color with beautiful shimmers and frosts. This one is one of my favorite shades in here. Very pigmented and soft and smooth shade.
- Haute Chocolate: This shade is a sparkly dark brown with small hints of shimmer. This shade is also very much pigmented.
- Cherry Cordial: This shade is a plum and cherry colored shade with the tiniest bit of sparkles which are barely noticeable. Compared to the rest of the shades, this one is a bit dried out, but pigmentation is not a disappointment.
- Champagne Truffle: This is a soft champagne frosty shade with hints of pink. It is a very soft shade which is very pigmented and long lasting. It is perfect for highlighting.
Basically, almost all the shades are very pigmented and lost lasting. The only shade which was a disappointment for me was Strawberry Bon Bon which was very hard to pick up with my brush and it didn’t give me good color payoff and whatever color that did end up on my brush didn’t last for long on my eyes. Other than that, I am in love with all the colors, they are such good quality and excellent addition to my makeup collection. I will share with you guys a makeup tutorial using this palette very soon!
Pros of Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette:
- Good quality colors.
- Strong and sturdy packaging.
- All shades are easily blendable.
- All shades are long lasting (except one).
- Shades glide on easily, smoothly.
- Made with real cocoa powder.
- No harsh chemicals included.
- Smells extremely delicious.
- All the colors compliment all skin colors and eye colors.
- Cute, delicious looking packaging.
Cons of Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette:
- Strawberry Bon Bon is neither a pigmented shade nor long lasting.
- It is a pricey palette.
5/5. With the exception of one color, this palette truly deserves 5 stars.
Would I Repurchase Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette?
Yes, if I get around to finishing this palette, which I doubt.
Would I Recommend Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette?
Yes, you will definitely fall in love with palette. Just don’t get tempted to eat it because it is one yummy palette.
Thanks for Reading!
Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette
Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eyeshadow Collection
Too Faced Endless Summer 16 Hour Long Wear Bronzer
Too Faced Amazing Face Skin Balancing Foundation Powder
Too Faced Primed Face Primer and MAC Prep + Prime Lip Primer
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
Shahnaz Husain Chocolate Rejuvenating Mask
All About Chocolate Wax
Homemade Chocolate Face Packs
Shahnaz Husain Chocolate Nourishing Cream
Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy Chocolate
Lush Seanik Shampoo Bar
Sebamed Cleansing Bar
Lush NEW! Shampoo Bar and American Cream Conditioner
Beauties Factory 120 Colors Eyeshadow Palette
Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
12 thoughts on “Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette Review”
Oh gosh! I’m officially so jealous of you Shania! Been eying this palette forever! Its absolute gorgeousness!
You should get it!! 🙂
Looks yummy Shania – awesome palette *woot*
Smells yummy too!
The palette is OSM…chocolate bar the name is so apt..
The cover of this palette is appetising too. It resembles a chocolate bar hehel
Such a great pigmentation 🙂 love it..
This palette is gorgeous. I have always wanted to but Too Faced and The Balm goodies. Nice review.
OMG… These are so lovely… Look good enough to eat
seriuosl names r yummy.. *drool* superb pick n review gal.. *clap* *clap*
lovely shades.. loved the swatches *pompom*
totally in love with the palette…