This post is part two of the series 8 Bollywood Actresses how have undergone plastic surgery
NOW PRESENTING COSMETIC SURGERY DISASTERS from Hollywood and Bollywood
1. Koena Mitra…..a living nightmare.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
2. Minissha Lamba….yeh kya ho gaya????
3. Rakhi Sawant, do I need to say anything here???? She is looking more like Cruella of 101 Dalmatians. I am unsure which one of her avatar is horrible, “before” one or the “after” one?
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
4. Some Hollywood dimwit….don’t know her name, but this is what happens if you pick up a fight with your cosmetic surgeon or if you have underpaid him….lesson learnt the hard way????
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
5. Pamela Anderson and her enlarged mammary glands. She finally had to get the silicone implants from her bust removed because they were leaking….how messy!!!!
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
6. Kangana Ranaut’s plastic lips.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
7. Donatella Versace, her brand Versace is the most wanted all over the world, but it looks like she missed a step while she was evolving from an ape to a human being.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
8. Shilpa Shetty’s first nose job disaster. She carried herself around with this nose for quite a long time, but apparently, she found a better surgeon for her second rhinoplasty and now her nose is quite okay.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
9. Eva Longoria, perhaps time to “age gracefully” than look like a plastic doll.
10. Michael Jackson, we all love your songs, but who did that to you?
Not everyone comes out with flying colors after going under the knife as can be clearly seen in the case of actresses like Koena Mitra, Rakhi Sawant, Minisha Lamba, etc. I do not want to say anything about Michael Jackson coz it’s not appropriate to snigger about someone who is no more. As far as others are concerned, actress Koena Mitra is a living nightmare. One look at her can scare the daylight out of you. One cannot tell who looks better, Koena Mitra or the late Michael Jackson. She underwent multiple surgeries on her nose, silicone implants for her breast, corrective surgery for her lips, and even got her eyebrows tattooed. Right now, I am sure, the only organs that are remaining intact in her body (from the time that she was born) are her kidneys, lungs, and heart; the rest of the organs have either been replaced, corrected, or repaired.
BEFORE TAKING THE PLUNGE:
There is nothing wrong in undergoing cosmetic surgery, but there are certain questions you need to ask yourself before taking the final decision. Some of them are,
- Do I need to undergo this surgery, is there an absolute necessity to change the way I look? Will this surgery balance out my face or body?
- Can I afford it?
- Is the doctor skilled, is he qualified enough to do such surgeries, does the doctor have a track record of negative outcomes?
- Are there any side effects? What are the risks and benefits of the surgery and if there is a negative outcome, can I take it into my stride?
AFTER YOU HAVE TAKEN THE DECISION:
Now, after you have taken the decision to go ahead with cosmetic surgery, you need to ask your doctor certain questions:
- What the surgery is all about, how the procedure is done, how long will the procedure take?
- Will the change be drastic or will it just balance out my face or body?
- What kind of anesthesia will I be operated upon, general or local? What kind of anesthetics will be used, also how to find out whether I am allergic to a certain kind of anesthesia?
- What kind of implants will be used, bony, natural tissue or synthetic one?
- How long will I have to stay in the hospital? What are the postoperative complications, and for how long I should be on antibiotics?
- How long will the inflammation and swelling last, will it leave any scars, when should I start seeing the results?
- Last and not the least, what’s the total expenditure of the surgery including that of the anesthesia, medications, and postoperative stay?
Also, do not miss out on asking the consent form from your doctor, which clearly elaborates all the risks, complications, and side effects. This will give you a clear understanding of what you are getting into.
Your doctor should be able to clear all your doubts and should be able to give you a clear picture. If there are still any doubts that the doctor was unable to shoot down, run for the door, don’t take any risks.
Also, as a thumb rule, doctors do not advise and perform cosmetic surgeries on those below 18 as these kids are still in their growing years.
Coming Up: Coffee Time Procedures.
Jomol has revised her article so I had to split the revised version into two parts once again. :P- Rati