I am assuming Diwali preparations are in full swing in India currently. Ah, I sure do miss seeing the pretty lights adorning the houses and trees as I drove through my lovely Mumbai. Unfortunately for me, I do not really get to experience Diwali to the extent I would desire here in London. Nevertheless, my dad and mum do a fantastic job of decorating the house, bringing firecrackers to burst and dias to swathe our house and garden. Me and my sisters even make flower rangoli’s all over the house, to intensify the Diwali spirit.
Since I am so much in the Diwali mood, I decided to write a post for you all beautiful people for the Top 5 Makeup essentials you shall be requiring this Diwali. So read on!
1. NARS Satin Lipstick in Rouge Basque: This gorgeous deep rich red colour is a must for the Diwali season. It will compliment all your Indian wear and be your favourite companion to the very many Diwali parties you might have to attend this year. This satin lipstick will glide on your lips oh-so-easily and a single swipe would be enough to achieve the colour you desire. This lipstick itself would be enough of a show stopper, the rich red hues with the brown undertones, will compliment all skin tones and give you an instant glamorous look.
2. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow in Rose Gold: For me, Diwali is all about shimmer, so how can one forget Bobbi Brown’s Shimmer Wash on such an occasion. If you know me, I always find an excuse to incorporate Bobbi Brown’s shimmer wash eyeshadows in my looks when I attend an Indian wedding, and Diwali is the perfect excuse to go all out. This gorgeous eyeshadow with beautiful pink hues blended in a soft creamy formula is the perfect eyeshadow during the Diwali festivities, the golden undertones is the cherry on top. This colour will suit all your Indian outfits and compliment them exceptionally.
3. MAC Dazzleglass Lip Gloss in Love Alert: A stunning rich raspberry coloured lip gloss, with a pearly finish and glitter undertones will surely brighten up your face in no time. To add more to it, the shade has blue undertones, something that is known to brighten your smile too, so dab this on and don’t shy away from clicking innumerable photos this diwali, with your dazzling smile.
4. Le Blush De Créme De Chanel in the shade Inspiration: This creamy blush is the perfect shade to achieve that dewy fresh face that I know you all want to achieve. It is absolutely THE blush you want to be applying when you want to have dramatic eyes while being slightly low key on the cheeks and face. The soft pink coloured blush blends so well into your skin while highlighting just the right parts, leaving your looking absolutely radiant.
5. Jessica Cabernet Creme: A gorgeous wine red coloured nail paints with shimmer undertones, will add to the Diwali exuberance while being absolutely sophisticated yet dynamic because of how the sparkles shine oh-so-subtly in the lights. So as you light the diyas or burst some crackers, your hands are going to be the perfect distraction to everyone else who looks on. It has the capability of making your hands look fairer and dainty, so what are you waiting for, go on and purchase it.
I hope you enjoyed this post, and do write in the comments below your Diwali makeup essentials. Do enjoy your Diwali, the festival of lights and remember to stay safe.
Top 5 Professional Makeup Tips & Tricks
Top 5 Lipsticks For Winters 2014
Top 5 Fashion Must Haves in Your Closet
Top 5 Places To Go Shopping in London
Top 5 Mistakes to Avoid while Applying Mascara!
9 Diwali Eye Makeup Looks & Tutorials
Diwali Makeup Tutorial – Glitterly Golden Blue Eyes
Diwali Gold Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Diwali Blue Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
10 Makeup Essentials For College Going Girls
Wedding Make-up Essentials: Make-up Kit For Brides
Nivea Daily Essentials Extra Gentle Makeup Remover