I have always been a neutral lover. Once in a while, I do play with colors, but for everyday makeup, it is mostly brown or black for me. With the winters around, I am adding colors to my makeup and that is how this idea came to me. I tried this and I was so happy with the results that I had to share this with you all. This is a picture heavy post, so take the coffee mug in your hand, sit back and enjoy.
- Black kajal – MAC Graphblack
- Teal colored pencil – Revlon Totally Turquoise.
- Teal shadow – VOV.
- Orange eyeshadow- Inglot.
- Brown eyeshadow- Inglot.
- Black eyeshadow – L’Oreal.
- Blending brush – MAC 217
- Pencil brush – MAC 219
- Eyelash curler.
- Concealer – L’Oreal
- Compact – MAC Mineralize Skin Finish
- Mascara – Clinique
Step By Step Tutorial:
1. Start with clean moisturized eyes.
2. Line waterline and tight line with black kajal (MAC Graphblack).
3. Line lower lash line with teal pencil, I have used Revlon Totally Turquoise.
4. Using a shader brush, smudge the pencil with teal shadow (VOV).
5. This will eliminate any harsh line and give a smokey effect.
6. Take some orange shadow on a fluffy brush.
7. Apply on the lid with light hands, concentrating on the crease.
8. Now, take some brown on the same brush.
9. Define the crease as much as desired. The orange below will add depth to the crease work.
10. Taking some black shadow on a pencil brush and define the upper lash line in a very thin and subtle manner. Take some compact and apply on the arch of the brow bone.
11. Curl lashes and apply mascara.
12. Apply some concealer on the area below eyes. I have done this step later as there is a lot of fall-out in this eye makeup. The under-eye area needs to be bright to let the color on the lower lash line pop.
13. Blend in well and top off with compact.
14. Take some brown shadow on a slanted brush.
15. Fill in the gaps in your brows. I rarely touch up my brows but in this look well defined brows makes the look more vibrant.
16. This is the finished look, hope you liked it.
17. Playing with my eyes 🙂
Hope you like the look, will be back with more super soon, till then, keep glowing!
Olay Total Effects Day Cream with Touch of Foundation
Nivea Touch of Smoothness Moisturizing Body Wash
Nivea Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash
Jordana Touch of Pink Blush Powder
Lacoste Touch of Pink Perfume
Chambor Dazzle Eye Liner Pencils: Dazzle Purple and Dazzle Teal
Coastal Scents Hot Pots in Jewel Teal, Rainstorm and CM10
ELF Essential Waterproof Eyeliner in Teal
ELF Cream Eyeliner- Teal Tease
Lakme Glide-On Eye Color- Deep Teal
OPI Teal The Cows Come Home
Glittery Eye Makeup Tutorial
Copper Eye Makeup Tutorial
Red Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lavender Purple Eye Makeup Tutorial
Quick Eye Brightening Eye Makeup Tutorial
Mint Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial
10 Minute Easy Sultry Black Eye Makeup Tutorial