By Revathi KM
Hello lovely ladies,
We all know how important exfoliation is for getting soft and smooth skin. I mainly use scrubs on my face and then depend on bath gloves/loofah for scrubbing body. I have never been a “body scrub” person. This is my first body scrub. I was browsing some beauty products online and my eyes got stuck on the “Tropical Mango” part, and I decided to give it a try.
Soften skin and exfoliate away impurities with Tree Hut Shea sugar body scrub. This naturally invigorating product will leave your skin looking bright and lovely. Boasting certified organic components,such as shea butter, and a vibrant mango puree scent, this organic body scrub is a smart addition to your beauty routine. Experience intense exfoliation with Tree Hut’s Shea Sugar Body Scrub with the exotic scent of Tropical Mango. Real Mango Puree, a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins, provides long lasting nourishment to aged skin, leaving your skin radiant and youthful. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, natural Mango Puree and an array of natural oils. Evening Primrose, Safflower Seed, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil nourish as real sugar grains gently polish away dead skin cells, leaving your skin soft and smooth. Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
Mango Puree: Packed with vitamins and minerals to renew dull skin and reveal a natural glow.
• Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
• Evening Primrose Oil: Regulates the function of skin’s oil glands, working to increase elasticity, fight wrinkles and help heal skin conditions.
• Sweet Almond Oil: A potent antioxidant for healthy skin and stimulates the formation of collagen.
• Avocado Oil: Defends against free-radicals. Also rich in nutrients such as oleic acid, potassium, and lecithin, Avocado Oil works to generate healthy skin.
• Macadamia Seed Oil: Supports healthy cells and helps reduce skin deterioration.
• Orange Oil: Soothes dry, irritated skin while supporting collagen formation and helping repair skin damage.
• Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
• Made in the USA
• Not tested on animals.
$5.99 for 18 oz.
My Experience with Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub:
Packaging: A big tub with screw on lid. It looks cute with the orange-colored product inside. No spatula provided. This is my first body scrub and hence I cannot compare this to any other scrub. As I have mentioned previously, it is a sugar-based scrub and one can see it is full of sugar crystals and orange-colored beads. I am not sure what those beads are meant for. It has a fruity smell, with a slight hint of mango.
The way I use it, I first clean my body using a body wash and then use this scrub. This is ideal for exfoliating body skin, but will surely be harsh for facial skin. I am able to rub and massage two or three times in circular motion before it completely melts away.
This scrub feels slightly oily but not annoying or difficult to remove. After rinsing it off, there is no leftover residue. It does make my body smooth. Although it is not drying, I cannot skip a moisturizer as my skin is dry. It does not make my skin more dry, thanks to oils present. I was badly tanned and after using this scrub for three weeks, (once or twice in a week), I can see that it is slowly reducing tan on my feet, yay!
Pros of Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub:
- Good exfoliation.
- Does not make skin dry or oily.
- Able to wash off the residue completely.
- Reduced tanning slightly with continuous use.
- Makes skin soft and smooth.
- Budget friendly.
Cons of Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub:
- Tub packaging.
4/5. It is a good scrub, does its job.
Would I Repurchase/Recommend Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub?
This is a big tub which will last for a long time. I would like to try new varieties than repurchasing the same.
Tree Hut Detoxifying Fig and Olive Mediterranean Salt Scrub
Tree Hut Shea Sugar Coconut Lime Body Scrub
Tree Hut Shea Sugar Brazilian Nut Body Scrub
Beauty Formulas Hydrating Shower Gel – Tropical Mango
The Body Shop Mango Body Sorbet
Mango Body Scrub: Do It Yourself
The Body Shop Mango Sugar Body Scrub
The Body Shop Shea Body Scrub
Bath and Body Works Amber Blush Golden Sugar Body Scrub
L’Occitane Shea Butter One Minute Hand Scrub
SheaMoisture Olive & Green Tea Hand & Body Scrub