Today, my review is going to be a about a hair product. So, I think I should mention my hair type. I have curly hair (Type 3B and 3C). Though my hair is extremely curly, my hair used to be soft and smooth until recently. It has become rough and coarse with hair breakage and hair fall. I guess that’s because of the excessive travelling combined with the pollution in Chennai; and I can’t avoid either. So, I had to fight it out. Also, I have heard a lot about Tresemme on IMBB. When I came across Tresemme’s “Hair Fall Defense” range recently, I had to give it a try, and I am glad I tried it out.
Tresemme Hair fall Defense range offers:
- Hair fall defense shampoo.
- Hair fall defense conditioner.
- Anti-breakage treatment masque.
I bought the shampoo and the conditioner, but I am reviewing the shampoo first.
Tresemme Claims (Courtesy Tresemme India Website):
This product helps reinforce your hair strength and prevents hair fall due to breakage. For longer and stronger hair.
How It Works:
- Targets your most damaged areas to strengthen and help restore your hair.
- Gives you stronger, smoother hair with less hair fall due to breakage each time you shampoo.
- Gentle enough for daily use.
How To Use:
1. Apply TRESemme Hair Fall Defense Shampoo to wet hair, gently massage and work into lather.
2. Rinse thoroughly.
3. Use with TRESemme Hair Fall Defense Conditioner.
4. For optimum results, use the TRESemmé Hair Fall Defense range. Style using your favorite TRESemme styling products.
100 ml for Rs 64, 225 ml for Rs 128, and 600 ml for Rs. 260
My Take on Tresemme Hair Fall Control Shampoo:
This is another product from Tresemme that really fits in line with its brand. I personally feel that the packaging is a very professional one. The bottle is plain with adequate information. It has an easy-to-use press cap. I find it better than flip cap. Fragrance wise, it has a fruity sort of natural fragrance. The shampoo is not that runny. Unlike other products, I required a very less product to wash my oiled hair. Most importantly, I had little or no hair fall during and after shampooing. I added a bounce to my hair. It is very well priced for a product that is so effective.
Pros of Tresemme Hair Fall Control Shampoo:
- Lives up to the claim of hair fall defense to a great extent.
- Noticeably healthier hair.
- Sturdy packaging.
- Leaves hair clean and smooth.
- Requires very less product even when the hair is oiled.
- Fruity fragrance that’s not overpowering at all.
Cons of Tresemme Hair Fall Control Shampoo:
- I have a theory. To me, anti-hair fall products are very similar to fairness products. They never work as they claim. This product lives up to its claim which makes me feel more than happy that I don’t have any cons.
Do I Recommend Tresemme Hair Fall Control Shampoo?
I will gladly repurchase this shampoo till I find a better one. Better one, I don’t think it will happen any sooner. It is totally worth a try.
TRESemme Heat Tamer Protective Spray
Tresemme Smooth and Shine Shampoo
TRESemme Smooth and Shine Conditioner
Tresemme Heat Defence Styling Spray
TRESemme Thermal Recovery Intense Repair and Rehydration Masque
TRESemme Climate Control Conditioner
TRESemme Thermal Creations Volumizing Mousse
TRESemme Heat Defense Spray
Dove Damage Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo
Nyle Naturals Hair Fall Defence Shampoo
New Himalaya Herbals Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo
L’Oreal Paris Fall Repair Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo
Sunsilk Hair Fall Solution Shampoo and Conditioner
Vichy Dercos Energizing Anti Hair Loss Shampoo