WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
TRICHUP OIL REVIEW:
Hi I am Arpitha and this is my first article at IMBB..Thanks Rati for the warm welcome.
Always I used to dream of beautiful and long healthy hair. But from past 1 year I was suffering from severe hair fall. So I had to cut my hair and I realised I need to take proper care of them or I would be left with baldness.
One of my friends has suggested me TRICHUP hair oil, I thought of giving it a try. To my surprise it worked out for me. The product claims to give complete hair care for the people who use it. I think it’s the best hair oil I have used till now. 😛 I hardly use oil but now have no choice but to use it, to strengthen my hair and give it best nourishment.
What the product claims:
Trichup oil is enriched with natural goodness of Bhringral, Amlaki, Neem, Gunja and other exotic herbs, is formulated with til and coconut oil.
It revitalises hair follicles and stimulates growth, it adds volume to your hair naturally. This is patented product and is recommended by doctors for over two decades, making it the preferred choice of millions.
Directions for use:
Cleanse off the hair with Trichup Shampoo. After thorough drying, apply Trichup Oil on the scalp and massage gently using finger tips until it get absorbed in skin. Keep overnight for better results. Repeat at least twice a week.
When I have used it for the first time I dint like the way I felt because the oil is very sticky, its better we apply it a night before we take head bath. For best results it’s better to use twice a week. I have noticed there is decrease in hair fall when I apply this oil. After hair bath I have notice shine in my hair, which is the best part.
Rs 150 for 200 ml.
For the goodness it does to our hair the price is cheap and I think it’s worth it.
Pros of Trichup Hair care Oil:
- It efficiently penetrates right into hair roots and provides essential nutrients to hair follicles that encourage natural hair growth.
- It had lots of herbal herbs all together which really work.
- The product claims that it forms a thin protective layer over the hair shaft thus preventing it from getting damaged from dust, UV rays, B rays, chemicals and pollutants.
- It also helps in clearing dandruff thus in reducing falling of hair.
- Researchers have found that Trichup oil helps delay graying by increasing hair melanin content. (I don’t have grey hair:P but the product claims it so.)
- I love the lustrous shine which it gives after wash to the hair.
- I like the flip opening of the oil, before it used to be the openable cap one, I think this is much better.
Cons of Trichup Hair Oil:
- I don’t like the fragrance of the oil.
- The oil is very greasy and sticky.
- The product is not easily available in many places, but it is available in almost all medical stores in India. The other way you can order is order online.
You can check for more products in Trichup, I have never tried other products. This oil is best buy and I think other products also would be worth buying.
Overall, the product works well for those who have hair problems like dandruff, hair fall etc.
Overall product: :-* :-* :-* + 0.5
Quality: :-* :-* :-* + 0.5 (would loved if it was non sticky oil)
Packing: :-* :-* :-*
Availability: :-* :-* + 0.5
Price: :-* :-* :-* :-*