Hi Everyone, 🙂
I have been wearing a lot of matte makeup these days and not all the lipsticks I have are matte. So here’s a little trick that I always use to mattify my lipstick colors. Hope you find it useful. 🙂
1. Start with any lipstick color / finish of your choice.
2. Pick some translucent powder on finger tip. Any powder would work – loose powder, compact powder etc. Translucent powders are the best because they would not alter with the intensity of your lipstick color. Don’t use a powder foundation that could only lighten your color. Just a sheer coat of any powder would do. This would take away the shine from your lipstick.
3. Pat the powder on your lipstick.
4. Press your lips until all powder disappears.
5. And there you have it – your matte lipstick. 😀 You can put more powder if you want it super matte. Play with technique and you would be able to figure out what works the best for you. The more powder you put, the matte(r) your lipstick would be. 🙂 This would also help your lipstick last suuuperr long. If you find your lips are getting dry, just pat some lip balm on top. Voila!
Hope you like it. 🙂
Lipstick used YSL Rouge Le Orange.
Matte Makeup Look for Your Face, Eyes and Lips
Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick- 14 Shades Review, Swatches
Lakme Absolute Sculpt Studio Hi Definition Matte Lipstick in Crimson Touch Review
Look of the Day : Matte Makeup