Hi IMBB buddies….
I am reviewing here today, this face scrub which I bought online from this website- beauty naturelle around a month back.
Just like your cleansing-toning-moisturizing, an important part of your weekly skin routine is exfoliation. You can use facial scrubs, microdermabrasion kits or peels depending upon your skin type and sensitivity. Peels work to brighten skin by removing dead skin cells with lactic or juice acids. Scrubs work to manually remove dead skin. I have used Neutrogena deep clean scrub for more than 2 years and was satisfied with it. However, I just got bored using it, so started looking for options and got this scrub from brand Tvam.
What The Company Claims:
Almond & Honey Face Scrub & Body Polisher gently exfoliates and cleans your skin with soft almonds, natural Honey, aloe Vera and rose water.
Scrub away the dead layers to reveal sumptuous,revitalized skin!
Price- INR 285 + 50 delivery charges by the e shop beauty naturelle. I will be sharing my shopping experience with this website very soon.
Quantity- 50 Gms
Packaging- The packaging is simple, comes in a round, sturdy plastic tub/jar. It’s quite like how aroma magic face packs are packaged.
* Now, this is the quantity of scrub when I received it, its like just half filled.
Swatch Of The Scrub:
My Experience With Tvam Almond And Honey Face Scrub And Body Polisher:
The first thing that I noticed about this scrub is the wonderful divine smell… :makeup: :makeup:
It has this amazing rose /floral fragrance which I really like. The scrub is clear gel based and contains particles of almond, walnut and apricot shell for the scrubbing action. The scrub particles are just slightly hard, not very harsh on the skin and aptly abrasive, to do their scrubbing job well. Since this scrub is high on natural ingredients it feels really exotic to use. Every time I use it my skin does feel clean, soft, and smooth and there is a slight glow. The scrub doesn’t dry out my skin or make it oily after use, so I just spray some rose water after it and I am sorted. I have extremely sensitive skin, so I am always on a look out for products which are made up of natural ingredients, less chemicals and this scrub has really impressed me with its quality and effects. The only thing that really bothers me about this scrub is the quantity I got for the price.
Overall I am satisfied with this scrub and would definitely repurchase if I don’t come across better alternatives.
Pros of Tvam Almond And Honey Face Scrub And Body Polisher:
• The fragrance is alluring.
• The scrub particles are not harsh on the skin.
• Leaves the skin soft, smooth after each use along with a subtle glow.
• Contains skin friendly natural ingredients.
• Doesn’t harm or irritate even extremely sensitive skin.
Cons Of Tvam Almond And Honey Face Scrub And Body Polisher:
• The 50gms quantity provided at the price, is too less in my opinion. So I can’t call it a budget product. I just use it for my facial exfoliation and I can’t even imagine using it as a body scrub/polisher :yikes:
• The jar type packaging is a bit unimpressive. :nonono: A tube type packaging would have been easier to use and more travel friendly too.
• I have not seen this brand on retail stores as yet, so it has to be purchased from the online store. The scrub that was sent to me has manufacturing date of August 2009. Even though it has expiry date till 2012, is not spoiled or has not reacted on my skin, I make a point to buy products with fresh packaging dates when I do counter shopping. This was a slight disappointment.
IMBB RATING- 3.85 ON 5 :-* :-* :-* :-*
Have you used Tvam Almond And Honey Face Scrub And Body Polisher ? Please rate in the box below
Almonds Health and Beauty Benefits
Biotique Seaweed Eye Gel & Almond Under eye Cream
Jovees Papaya and Honey Facial Scrub
Homemade Body Scrub Recipes With Kitchen Ingredients
5 Fabulous Scrubs for the Summers from Your Kitchen
Blossom Kochhar’s Almond Moisturising Lotion
Biotique Body Polisher