WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
This is my first review ever.
This is an ubtan which is specially used for new-borns. Most mothers secretly wish that their new born babies should be fair. I myself came across this situation when my sister-in-law gave birth to her child. She was dark and; had quite a lot of hair on her face and; body. My sister-in-law got worried that when her baby grows up, she‘ll have to undergo waxing, laser etc. for her skin colour as well as the hair. But the TAI (masseur) that we hired for her massage really helped us. She made a very special ubtan which not only changed the colour of the baby but also got rid of the body and facial hair.
This ubtan is very simple to prepare and the ingredients are readily available in the market.
The ingredients are as follows(for about 1kg ubtan – You will need that much quantity to last for 3 months so that the results are visible):
1) Masoor dal powder (1/2 kg)
2) Kapur-kachri powder(250 grams)
(This will be available at any shop that stocks ayurvedic stuff like the ones at pydhonie in Mumbai.)
3) AmbaHaldi powder(250 grams)
4) Sandalwood powder (100 grams)
(This also will be available at any ayurvedic store.)
4) Pure Almond Oil
This also will be available at any oil shops at pydhonie or one can take their own almonds & get the oil removed.
Mix well all the powders (masoor dal, kapurkachri, ambahaldi& sandal) in a big vessel. After mixing store this powder in an air-tight container.
1) Take about 2 tbsp. of powder in a bowl.
Powder, Almond Oil & Milk cream
2) Mix ubtan powder, almond oil & milk cream.
3) The consistency of the paste should not be very runny.
Here are the before after photos:
PROS OF THE UBTAN:
1) Its 100% natural and safe.
2) It’s highly effective.
3) Can be used by elders also for acne scars & pigmentation.
CONS OF THE UBTAN:
1) This ubtan might slightly give a burning sensation on the skin to new born babies because of their delicate & sensitive skin. So it is best used after 15 days of birth. Initially don’t rub it vigorously. Once the baby gets used to the massage, you can start rubbing harder.
2) This ubtan gives a yellowish look to the skin which can be overcome by using soap after washing of the ubtan.
Forest Essentials Soundarya Facial Ubtan
Homemade Besan – Milk Ubtan for Summers
Forest Essentials Facial Ubtan Narangi and Nagkesar
Atopic Dermatitis: Skin Care for Babies
Johnson’s Baby Soap
Johnson’s Baby Oil