Product Description: Short synthetic bristles work well with powders or cream eye liner or eye shadow or brow powders or brow wax application. An all-around versatile brush and a must have brush!
Price: 12 $
My take on ULTA Angled Eyeliner Brush:
Well, I have always been an eyeliner person, I quite like the effect which eye liners can give to define the shape of the eyes and change the look of the face. Though have always used pencil liners but off late have ventured into the cream liners as I like the neat look. So, going by my latest obsession I got myself this ULTA angle eyeliner brush. It has a slender black and silver coloured handle which is very easy to hold and looks quite classy. It is also light weight. The bristles are made of some synthetic fibre which are closely held together. I have washed it quite a number of times and it does not shed any hair. It even retains it’s original shape. The bristles are soft and do not exert any pressure. It is easy to move along the lash line with this brush but it is difficult to make thin precise lines owing to the thickness of the bristles. I have used it to apply cream eyeliners but it dint come as neat as I expected. Though one thing which is commendable is the angular cut out which makes it easy to manoeuvre. On the other hand, the eyeshadow application along the lids was quite good. I could easily move along then lids and could show some colour on the eyelids. The brush can also be used to a fill in the eye brows and this is one area where it does the job fantastically well. It picks up small amount of eye shadow and gives the brows a more defined and dense look.
Pros of ULTA Angled Eyeliner Brush
• True to its claim of being versatile, It can be used for applying cream eyeliners, eye shadows along the eyelids as well as eye brow powders.
• Sophisticated black and silver handle. Infact the long handle is easy to work with.
• It is cut out in an angular fashion at the top which adds to the efficacy. As in it is easy to manoeuvre the brush along the curve of the eye.
• Even after washing it a number of times, it hasn’t shed many hair.
• Light weight.
• Retains its shape after washing.
• Picks up small amounts of shadow.
• Works very well as an eye brow filler.
Cons of ULTA Angled Eyeliner Brush
• Not available in India.
• Does not give thin precise lines, so applying cream or gel eyeliners with this is a problem.
• Takes some time to dry off post washing.
Do I recommend ULTA Angled Eyeliner Brush?
Offcourse I do. Though it is not indispensable in the vanity case but having it will definitely help. It does score good marks on some important fronts.
IMBB Rating: 4.25 out of 5
Faces Eye Liner Brush
Audreys Eye Liner Brush
Inglot 30T Eyeliner Brush
20 Piece Makeup Brush Kit Review
Vega Brushes Review
Sigma Sigmax Brushes Review
Sigma Brushes– Make Me Crazy Purple
Sigma Professional Brushes Kit Review
Sigma Professional Makeup Brushes Kit
Inglot Makeup Brushes Review
What Makeup Brushes Do You Need?
Makeup Brushes for Beginners
Colorbar Makeup Brushes Review