Lakme’s Invisible foundation has been launched in 6 shades. This time they have not given any names to their foundations. The foundations are through numbers starting from 01-08. The SA told me that that 03 and 06 won’t be launching. Well!! I don’t know about that. Here are the quick features :
- SPF 8
- Water based foundation. Could make a good choice for summers.
- The texture is very light and there is no way you could get a cakey coverage.
- Price Rs 185
- Haven’t arrived at all the shops as yet but would be easily available from next week onwards. It is available at Kunchals, GK-1 in Delhi
- The packaging reminded me of Chanel Lumiere. Okay I am exaggerating. :rotfl:
- This time you have 6 shades to choose from.
I wanted to give this a try but the two SAs confused me completely. 🙁 They came up with the new discovery about me that I have a pink undertone and I must buy the lightest shade of foundation-01. I asked them that what would they give to a girl whose complexion is fairer than mine. They said that they would give 02, the one with yellow undertone. Huh?? And they said that the pearl shade from lakme would look best on me. Gawwwdd!! I remember how ghostly I used to look with Lakme Nine to Five Flawless Creme Compact in Pearl. After confusing and not convincing me enough, I finally gave up on the idea of purchasing it at all. These SAs drove me nuts and now I am confused. :shout:
Anyway please bear with the pics. 😛