Claims : Creamy, forever-lasting, award-winning and waterproof, 24/7 pencils delight you with lush tropical hues, deep metallics, and unusually vibrant neutrals. The best Eye Pencil ever, ever, ever! Never before has a pencil this creamy and brilliant been waterproof, too. Velvety-soft, this never-before-seen formula stays soft and creamy for blending (about 30 seconds), then dries down to a long-lasting finish that WILL NOT budge. Line eyes with a hint of color or go for the full artistic, multi-hued effect with the wide selection of lush tropical hues, deep metallics and unusually vibrant neutrals. Incredible with Urban Decay Eyeshadows!
Created with 50% moisturizing ingredients suspended in a sophisticated waterproof formula, 24/7 Eye Pencils offer long-lasting color and a dreamy, creamy feel when applied. With Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E and Cottonseed Oil.
Price : USD 20 / RS 1,200 approx
My Experience with Urban Decay 27/ Eyeliners :
I have used many of the Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners all these years. But when you have 40 shades to choose from, you never stop picking up a new shade every time you come across them. I have 5 of these at the moment. Reviewing the 4 metallics and 1 matte from my collection for you.
Uzi : A metallic grey with silver micro shimmer. Sometimes this color can make your eyes look tired. so becareful of wearing greys on eyes.
Hustle : A metallic warm brown. A gorgeous brown. Reminds me of MAC Teddy Eyeliner.
Rockstar : A deep purple.
Oil Slick : A medium black with obvious
Smoke : A deep charcoal grey. It’s a matte eyeliner and great for people who do not want that jet black liner but still want an intense medium black pop of color on eyes. It’s perfection.
- These are suuupeer creamy eyeliners and glide on eyes like a dream. No tugging or pulling.
- All 5 of them have amazing pigmentation and they show pretty intense on my lids.
- I have crazy oily eye lids these days and despite that these eyeliners don’t budge or move from my eyelids. They stay on all day long without running or smudging. I,however, in most cases would prime my eyelids to keep oil at bay.
- These are sharpenable pencils but none of these have ever broken while sharpening.
- They are paraben and sulphate free.
- Never feel dry on eyelids.
- Make a great base for the liquid eyeliners.
- Never caused any irritation to the eyes.
- You can use these eyeliners they way they are or you can also smudge them within seconds of application for a soft smokey effect.
- These stay around 5 hours on my waterline and then I do feel that I need to reapply the liner.
Overall, pure love. Always get your hands on these whenever you can!
Rating : 5/5
top to bottom : oil slick, rockstar, uzi, hustle
Eye Swatches :
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion Review
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil – Chaos Review
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil – Zero Review
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Mushroom Review, Swatch
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Double Ended Eye Pencil – Zero/Corrupt Review
Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide On Eye Pencil in Black Velvet Review
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Double Ended Pencil – Venus/Crave Review
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Double Ended Eye Pencil – Sabbath/Stash
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Deep End Review
Urban Decay Smog 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Review
Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash
Urban Decay Ink For Eyes Waterproof Precision Eye Pen Review, Swatch
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil – Stag Review
13 thoughts on “Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Uzi, Rockstar, Hustle, Oil Slick, Smoke”
I was about to say the same 😀
I know! Loving rockstar!!
i love it a lot too. :))
wow I love rockstar one 🙂 All 4 are great
I love hustle!! <3
such a lovely everyday color! 🙂
Rockstar is the winner here !!! 😀
all d shades r superb nice
I loved the rockstar one on u.. Love that burgundy tint that it gives to your eyes .. You have applied it beautifully 🙂 🙂