Hi Beauties !!
How are you all? How is summer treating you? Today’s review is about something which I am really excited to share. My brother went on a trip to US and such a gentleman and lovely bro he is, bought me 3 Urban decay products as a gift. Urban Decay primer potion, Naked 3 palette and Electric pressed pigment palette. All three products are to die for.
While primer potion and naked 3 have already been reviewed, I will be reviewing my third gift, this palette, made for those lovely girls who love Loud and Bright eyeshades.
What Urban Decay says: It’s the ultimate fix for colour addicts: ten of the brightest, most amazing shades you’ve ever laid eyes on, plus a double-ended brush.
Chaos-inducing colour—in ten VELVETY shades. Inspired by Chaos (a brilliant matte blue from The Vice Palette), we created the ultimate fix for colour addicts—packed with ten of the brightest, most amazing shades you’ve ever laid eyes on, plus a double-ended brush. In addition to Chaos (yes, it’s back!), this palette marks the return of Revolt (a silver standout from our Anarchy Face Case). All the other shades are NEW!
Price: 49$ for 10*1.2g/0.04oz
The palette has 10 uhh-mazing bright colours with a mix of shimmery and non-shimmery shades. It also contains a double-ended brush. No primer potion sample is present inside this palette.
Let me define the shades one by one:
1. Revolt: It’s a shimmery silver colour.
2. Gonzo: It’s a turquoise blue shade with little shimmer.
3. Slowburn: Bright orange with no shimmers.
4. Savage: Deep hot pink with no shimmers
5 Fringe: Deep teal colour with no shimmers.
6. Chaos: Bright deep blue
7. Jilted: Bright mauve
8. Urban: Deep bright violet
9. Freak: Bright green with mild shimmers
10. Thrash: Shimmery lime green. Although it looks a bit pale in the pictures, it gives a great golden lime green shimmery effect when applied with primer.
Now summing up the pros and cons of this palette:
Pros of Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette:
• Amazing shades to die for. Made for people who love to get LOUD with eyes!!!
• Staying power is way more than 12 hours. I took the swatches yesterday on my forearm and when I woke up today morning; the shades were still there except, revolt and thrash.
• Super creamy texture, very easy to apply and blends easily.
• All the colours would suit Indian skin tones. Colour payoff is superb with or without primer.
• Applicator is of very good quality. It’s the same os found in Naked 3 palette, with violet bristles.
Cons of Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette:
• Availability in India is an issue
• Colour payoff of revolt and thrash is a bit less.
• No cons otherwise.
IMBB Rating: 10 out of 5
I am having fun experimenting with this palette. If you are more of a neutral shades person, skip it. But if you love to get loud and play with colours, give it a try ladies… it’s an Urban Decay, you can’t miss it,right?
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm
Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette Review, Swatches, Eye Makeup Looks
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick – Catfight
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray