Claims : Create envy-inducing cat eyes with ease. Ultra-waterproof and crazy-precise, our fine-tipped pen creates glossy, sharply defined lines that last all day. Draw intense, shiny, blacker-than-black lines with absolute precision. Ink for Eyes has an ultra-fine tip for a smooth, controlled application every time.
Whether you want razor-thin lines, winged cat eyes or bold, dramatic lines, Ink for Eyes does it all. Our long-wearing formula glides on smoothly (without skipping or pulling) and dries down to an ultra-waterproof finish that won’t smudge, run or feather. And the color payoff is insane! The best part? Ink for Eyes is really forgiving and so EASY to use (just like a marker)—perfect for everyone from beginners all the way to experts.
Use Ink for Eyes to create a bold, super-precise cat-eye or anytime you want a really dramatic look. The precise tip lays down ultra-precise, intensely black lines that LAST.
With Ink for Eyes, the color flows smoothly every time—no need to shake the barrel first. And wait until you try the fine felt tip. It gives you insane amounts of control! Even liner newbies can draw perfect lines with Ink for Eyes. In no time, they’re laying down color in between lashes like total pros.
This waterproof, paraben-free formula comes in a gorgeous, highly metalized gunmetal component that’s easy to spot in your bag.
Price : USD 20 / Rs 1,200 approx
My Experience with Urban Decay Ink For Eyes Waterproof Precision Eye Pen:
I guess the claim would be longer than my experience. In one word this eyeliner is ‘rubbish’. I was having such a good run with my liquid pen eyeliners and then THIS happened. It’s been a long time I have used this bad a product.
- It is a thin felt-tip liquid eyeliner pen that comes packed in an almost weightless pen form.
- The pigmentation is bad. It’s almost like a medium black that leaves you longing for more.
- The felt tip- it’s great if you want to use it as a thin eyeliner but the moment you start making your eyeliner thick, it becomes a pain. It’s like your are drawing thin uneven lines on your lid.Since the tip is soft you can actually get it very close to the roots of the lashes and sort of do the tight-line effect. The days when you really don’t want to wear eyeliner but still want your lashes to look full. This pen can totally be used for that purpose.
- The liquid does not come out evenly and you end up getting a wonky looking line.
- It does not even have a great staying power. A few hours and it starts to behave weirdly – the wings tend to fade and it sort or rubs off here and there on the lid.
- It does not sting the eyes. Thank God!
I seriously don’t know what more to write. Such a huge let down. Wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.
Rating : 1/5
Swatch: a total lack of pigmentation.
You can clearly see the uneveness of the pigmentation across the line. Plus I lost the patience to make it a nice even winged liner. The thin tip with barely there flow of liquid liner coming through it makes it a pain to use.
Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Nail Color – Mrs. Mia Wallace
Urban Decay Naked Palette 2
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
Urban Decay Rapture Revolution Lipstick
Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide On Eye Pencil in Black Velvet Review
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil – Zero Review
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion Review
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Mushroom Review, Swatch