VALENTINE’S DAY GIFTS FROM BANGKOK AND MINI HAUL:
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!!
Since I have never done a flaunting post yet on IMBB, seems this is the right time I can think of one- my hubby returned from a Bangkok trip yesterday and got me few gifts. I am “showing off” only those which he tagged especially as Valentine’s special…Also I treated myself with a mini Valentine’s day haul 😉
• A cute neck piece with baby pink stones and peach beads delicately crafted in pink n silver threads. He got it from the world famous Gems Factory and this is the one I liked the most, especially the unique packaging –miniature version of a glass bottle with cork!
Attention Jomol: He did buy me few “night wear” stuff, better than the ones you offered me and definitely of perfect size so no chance for a blog sale of those…and few skin care items, perfumes n lots of chocolates too..:-)
Now here are the items which I got for myself:
• Vit E cream, Rosewater and Wild Rose Soap from FabIndia, Active Deospray (this is an absolute dupe of Davidoff Coolwater which is one of my favorite perfumes!), One nail polish each from Coloressence and Eyetex Dazzler.
• Also, a pair of white shoes and a pink stole:
That’s it!! This Valentines Day would remain as one of the most unforgettable for me and I am sure you all had fun too!!
Also Read :
- Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
- Valentine’s Day Soft Pinks With Bourjois Smokey Eye Trio
- Lush Valentine Skin Care Range Info
- Valentine’s Day Nail Art Tutorial
- Happy Valentine’s Day :))
- Valentine’s Day Nail Art Tutorial- Two Designs
- Perfect Hearts – Cheat Code for Valentine’s Day Nail Arts