Valentine’s Day is so close. I keep thinking of how special it would be, I am prepared for it! I tried doing ombre lips and couldn’t wait to share it with you. Hope you like 🙂
- N*de or neutral lip liner – I have used Lakme Rose Shimmer.
- Red lipstick – Maybelline Pleasure Me Red.
- Baby Pink Lipstick – Maybelline Watershine B24
- Clear Gloss – Sally Hansen Sheer Bare.
- Lipstick brush.
Let’s get started:
1. Prep and prime your lips
2. Oultine your lips with the lip liner. If you have thin lips, draw the outline slightly outside the lips to make them look fuller.
3. Take the lip brush and line the lips with the red lipstick over the n*de liner.
4. Thicken the red outline. Don’t make it too thick or the colour will mix later.
5. Fill in the lips with the baby pink shade inside the outline.
6. Press the lips together lightly and blend the colours.
7. If you think that red lipstick is not showing up, draw the outline with red colour and blend it again.
8. Top it up with clear gloss. A shimmery gloss will go well for the night time.
That’s it, rock the ombre lips!
Hope you all like the tutorial :))
Valentine’s Day Special Lip Scrub: Do It Yourself
Valentine’s Day Date Makeup using Maybelline 14 Hour Superstay Lipstick
Da Milano Valentine’s Day Giveaway!
Soft and Girly Pink Valentine’s Day Makeup
Valentine’s Day Nail Art Tutorial
Valentine’s Day Beauty Haul & Gifts
Valentine’s Day Makeup Look using Maybelline 14 hour Lipstick in Non Stop Red
Valentine‘s Special DIY: Strawberry and Chocolate Face Mask
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick: Special Mauve
The Ombre Fashion Trend
Ombre Lips Tutorial
Guerlain Ombre Fusion Cream Eyeshadow – Bahia #01
Lancome Ombre Absolue Duo – Divine Hold
How to get Fuller Lips – Tutorial
Soft Plum Eyes with Deep Plum Lips Tutorial
How To Wear Red Lipstick – Photo Makeup Tutorial