WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hope you are doing great! Today, I am reviewing the Vaseline Spray and Go lotion in the variant “Cocoa Radiant.”
Product Description from the Vaseline website:
- New Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer is a line of quick, convenient spray lotions that moisturize deeply and absorb in seconds.
- The revolutionary continuous-spray system dispenses lotion quickly and evenly for all-over coverage.
- The unique formula includes Stratys-3, a patented multi-layer moisture complex, so lotion absorbs into skin with a few quick rubs. Skin is instantly moisturized, not sticky or greasy.
- With pure cocoa butter and Stratys-3 multi-layer moisture, Cocoa Radiant ignites skin’s natural glow in seconds!
Directions For Use:
- Hold 4 inches from skin and spray over arms, legs and body in a continuous motion.
- Quickly rub into skin and go!
CAD $7.99 (Price varies across stores) for 184 gm.
My Experience with Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer – Cocoa Radiant:
After trying the Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer in the Aloe variant, I was very happy to pick up the one in “Cocoa Radiant.” Spray lotion is such an amazing concept for lazy people like me. The lotion comes in a brown spray bottle. The bottle has a twist cap, which twists to reveal the spray nozzle. It is a travel-friendly bottle. You can be assured that the lotion would not get sprayed all over your bag! The spray bottle looks just like a deodorant bottle. When you press the nozzle, the lotion is dispensed as a continuous thin mist of white fluid.
The texture of the lotion that is dispensed is thinner than the regular Vaseline lotions, but still creamy enough to be moisturizing. After it is sprayed, you only need to rub it in lightly. It gets absorbed instantly. The lotion is quite moisturizing and my skin stays moisturized until the next day when I shower. There is no itchiness or dryness of the skin, but if you use it on extremely dry and irritated skin, it may not moisturize it enough in one go. It would take a few days to completely heal the skin. But for regularly moisturized or not very dry skin, this works very well. It leaves the skin feeling soft and non-greasy.
The lotion has the amazing fragrance of chocolate and vanilla! It smells like the regular Vaseline cocoa lotion, which smells really good. The fragrance is mild and not overpowering at all. The fragrance stays on your skin throughout the day. The spray bottle is very convenient to use when you are in a hurry. You can apply this lotion on your entire body in less than a minute! You could do it in 10 seconds too, as shown in the ad! But you might want to take a teeny bit slower than that so that you can target the spray on your body and prevent the spray from making the floor all around you slippery! The first time I tried it, the floor around me had become quite slippery, so I am more careful now.
Even though the quantity you get is less for the price, the convenience more than makes up for it. It lets you apply lotion even in the hard to reach areas on your back! And you can do it in less than a minute. No more skipping lotion when you are in a hurry. You do not have to use this on a daily basis, but it is very helpful for those days when you are running short of time or when you are travelling.
Pros of Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer – Cocoa Radiant:
- Award-winning lotion from Vaseline in a convenient spray bottle for quick application.
- Easy to apply on those hard to reach areas on the back.
- Gets instantly absorbed.
- Does not make skin greasy or leave any residue on the skin.
- Moisturizes well and lasts through the day.
- Pleasant chocolate vanilla smell!
- Travel-friendly packaging.
Cons of Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer – Cocoa Radiant:
- May not heal very dry irritated skin in one go.
- Quantity is less for the price.
- Not available in India currently.
Would I Recommend Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer – Cocoa Radiant?
Yes, I would definitely recommend this lotion. One of the most convenient products I have ever used!
Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer
Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating Body Lotion
Vaseline Healthy White 2 Week Body Fairness Cream
Vaseline Healthy White Body Lotion
Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion
Vaseline Healthy White Lightening Visible Fairness Lotion
Parachute Summer Refresh Body Lotion Spray
Mario Badescu’s Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rose Water
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray
Dove Go Fresh Body Wash
L’Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser
L’Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser For Sensitive Skin
Top 5 Facial Moisturizers Under Rs.300
Lakme Skin Gloss Winter Intense Moisturizer
Garnier Light Oil Free Moisturizer
Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47
Peter Thomas Roth Camu Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Body Lotion
The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter
NYX Radiant Finishing Powder – Brighten
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Radiant Firming Foundation