VI John Hair Removal Cream – Lime
Hellooooooooooooooooz you all IMBB beauties 😀
Hope you all are enjoying a good time in the world surrounding you and of course your addiction with MAKEUP :makeup: :makeup: :makeup:
With the above best wishes, today, I am going to review a hair removing product namely VI John Hair Removal Cream -Lime. The product was available in the market for years now, but it grabbed the attention when Bollywood’s dusky beauty Bipasha endorsed it. The highlight of the commercial is “I am safe with VI John.” From the promotion’s point, the product is suitable to use on arms, legs as well as underarms without general issues of using them on these areas.
Rs. 22.00 for 40 grams.
Hair removal cream and one spatula.
Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, Thioglycollic Acid, Aqua, Titanium Dioxide, Aloe Vera, Lime Extract
For external use only
Directions for Use:
• Apply VI John Hair Removal Cream onto the skin with spatula, spread the cream evenly to fully cover the hair.
• Wait for 5-10 mins, timed carefully, then gently use the head of spatula to test small area.
• If hair comes away easily, remove rest of the cream with spatula or wait for 2-3 min more.
• Rinse your skin thoroughly with water after us. Pat dry gently.
• Follow the directions for use.
• If you’re using this product for first time, or on a new body part, always test your skin reaction by applying to a 5 cm2 of skin inner elbow, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, continue to use. If you experience any smarting or tingling feeling during the use, remove the cram & immediately rinse with water. If sensation persists seek medical advice.
• Do not use immediately after hot bath/ shower
• Keep the product away from children or people who’re unable to read or understand written instructions
• Designed for legs, underarms & bikini line, not on the face, scalp, breast, perianal or genital areas or any other body part
• After use, wait 24 hours before applying any anti-perspirant, a perfume product, swimming or sun bathing
• Always give a gap of 72 hours between two applications
• Avoid contact with eyes.
My Take on VI John Hair Removal Cream:
I purchased this product around some 7-8 months ago for my underarms only, after watching Bips endorsing it for quite a few months. The product is available in many variants and easily available at medical and small cosmetic shops in my area. The product does not have any leaflet inside. Everything is mentioned on the box container only. I used the product on my underarms for 3-4 times. Make sure you completely cover all hair to be removed, else you need to apply it once again.
The product on me never worked in 10 minutes. In fact, I need to wait for 15 minutes for satisfactory hair removal from my underarms. Then also, the hair doesn’t come off with spatula, which is nothing but a rectangular plastic and cannot do proper spreading. So, I use the spatula of my older hair remover cream, Anne French, which works comparatively fine.
Removal of hair is a mess in this. I need clean cotton to remove the cream, but most of the hair doesn’t come out with that cotton. Instead, I need to pull them a bit using soft cotton cloth, which is an absolute turn off :waiting:, although it doesn’t hurt, but it does make my underarms darker after regularly using it for 3 to 4 times.
While using on hands, the hair comes off pretty easily in a single time, but time is again 15 minutes and a little yet forced rubbing is required. It turns the area a bit darker, but in a few days with regular homemade packs and sunscreen lotions, the complexion improves.
:yes: Decently priced.
:yes: Lemon fragrance.
:yes: Formula is creamy and moisturizing, doesn’t dry out skin.
:no: Spatula is of no use.
:no: Need to wait for more time than what it claims.
:no: Hair needs to be rubbed/pulled out with a little force, although, it doesn’t hurt, yet causes a lot of mess :spank:
:no: Makes skin darker especially underarms become visibly darker when used regularly, even with gaps of 2-3 months.
Will I Re-purchase?
NO, it takes too long and waiting time is strictly mentioned to be within 10 minutes (+ 2 or 3 minutes), not more than this. Using some cloth to pull away is messy and it causes underarm darkness. Now, I think Bips only promoted the product because the brand had the name JOHN :love: in it and she was in love with him before breaking up.
Bikini-Line Hair Removal Tips
Nair Facial Hair Removal Cream
Hip Hop Hair Removing Wax Strips: Strawberry
Lazer Hair Removal in Mumbai : Ask IMBB
Veet Suprem’ Essence Hair Removal Cream
Permanent Methods to Remove Underarm Hair
Temporary Methods to Remove Underarm Hair
Facial Hair Home Removal Tips
Waxing vs Epilators – What do you Prefer for Hair Removal?
Strip It Hair Removal Sugaring Wax
Anne French Creme Hair Remover- Aloe Vera
Sleek Wax Pack with Aloe Vera: Facial Hair Remover
Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips
Braun Silk Epil 3 Epilator
How to Get Rid of Dark Under Arms
Philips Satinelle Ice Rechargeable Epilator HP6503/10