Claims : Protects against the harmful effects of the sun and sun induced premature skin ageing. Result : High protection. Better protected against UV rays and cellular oxidation, skin has never looked so beautiful. Prevents cutaneous damage. Anti-sun spots. Anti-sun induced wrinkles
Texture: Easily penetrates the skin, non greasy, non sticky Paraben-free + With Vichy Thermal Spa Water, photostable, hypoallergenic, tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control, water and perpiration resistant
Price : Rs 690
I like this sunscreen but I am not a huge fan of it. It is a semi runny cream with SPF 50 +.
I like it because:
- It protects me from getting tanned and most importantly, it protects me from getting sun burns. My skin tends to burn within 5 minutes under the sun and this does such an awesome job at protecting with my skin.
- It does not have any offensive smell.
- I like the tube packaging. It is easy to carry around. Also, the cap is tight so there is little room for spillage.
- You don’t need a whole lot of it for one usage.
- Doe snot contain parabens.
- It makes my face look oil slick when I put it on. I have to touch up my face with powder definitely. I can’t slather it on and rush out of the door. I so wish it was matte or semi matte.
- It leaves a whitish cast behind when you apply it, but it disappears after a minute or two. So if I am doing full makeup, I apply this, do my eyes and then come to my face makeup. By that time, the whitish cast is settled.
- Since the consistency is a slightly runny, the cream tends to clog around the edges of the cap so you have to wipe it clean every few days.
Vichy Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care Review
Vichy Normaderm Purifying cleansing gel Review
Oily/ Acne Skin Care / Vichy Normaderm Anti Imprefections
Vichy Capital Soleil Sunscreen SPF 25 Review