Victoria’s Secret – Beauty Rush Passion Fruit Pop – Body Zing Moisture Gel
Hey gorgeous girls! This is my second review on IMBB and it’s about this amazing product I got a few weeks ago: *Victoria’s Secret Passion Fruit Pop Body Zing Moisture Gel.* This product is a part of Victoria’s Secret’s famous
“Beauty Rush” line.
Price: Rs 900 for 150g
Where is it available? : There aren’t Official Victoria Secret Stores in India yet (Atleast, that’s what is written all over the net!) You can find Victoria Secret products in local beauty shops which usually have imported products along with Indian brands. I got mine from a small local beauty store!
Here is how the product looks like:
When I entered the store, my eyes first laid on this product. It was so sparkly-sparkly. And seeing “Victoria Secret” written on it was an icing on the cake! This is my very first Victoria Secret product. I couldn’t wait to go home and try this out!
What Victoria Secret Passion Fruit Pop claims: A moisturizing body shot! Springy el formula rings with intensive skin-softeners for targeted deep hydration. Smooth onto really rough spots then turn on the Passion Fruit Pop scent.
Works best for: Dry Skin
I was looking for a light, casual and fun scented body lotion. This product somewhat delivers that. It is clear in color with golden sparkles in it. The gel reminds me of Jelly. It’s a very fun-looking product!
And wait..there is more to it! It’s Scent! It is hands-down the best smell of a beauty product! These scents are Appletini, Grapefruit Blast, Passion Fruit Pop, Slice of Heaven and Grapesicle.
- Grapefruit Blast smells kind of like Grapefruit candy
- Slice of Heaven smells like fresh baked cake
- Grapesicle smells like grape cool aid
..You get the idea, very light, and very fun and playful scents, exactly what I was looking for as far as scents go! It is like someone has given you SUMMER in your hands! The smell takes to heaven!
My experience with the product: When I first applied the product, I wasn’t sure how good it would be. It doesn’t look like an ordinary body lotion product. It’s very thick and feels like body butter more than a gel. I rubbed the gel all over. This gel absorbed into my skin very nicely and quickly. The problem I thought the product was going to have was that I might leave my skin oily and greasy because of its thick component. But, that’s not at all the fact! It works perfect on my skin and its super cute with the sparkles and doesn’t leave my skin dry for hours!
What I liked about the product?
- The product’s amazing heavenly scent! That’s the best part of this product.
- The smell stays on till hours!
- The pretty cute sparkles in it
- The color
- The glow it gives out!
- It leaves my skin smooth and soft for hours!
- It doesn’t make my skin look greasy or oily at all!
- When you tap on the bottle, it vibrates and it is so much fun to do that! (:P)
What I didn’t like about the product?
- It is kind of thick
- It is expensive for a gel but after all, it is Victoria Secret!
Hmmm…Can’t think of anything else!
Who should buy this product?
- If you’re trying to impress a guy then you should probably buy this product because after smelling this on you, the guy will surely be head-over-shoes for you (Well, guys don’t wear heels so “Head-over-heels” won’t fit here :p )
- If you’re looking for a fun beauty product
- If you’re looking for something that smells like heaven!
- If your skin is dry and you need something which will make your skin super smooth and glowing!
- If you’re my fan and will listen to whatever I say :p (FAIL)
Ratings: Overall- :-* :-*:-*:-* + 0.5