WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
My sweet sister sent me so many gifts and this Victoria’s Secret Lip Gloss that came in a different packaging was another gift from her. I had so much fun trying out all the products that she had sent for me and this one is not an exception. Sorry, I don’t know the shade name as it not mentioned anywhere on the packaging, but I am sure there are so many shades available as I got 2 of these and gave one to my friend.
Unlike the normal lip gloss, this one comes in a cream form packed in a plastic pan similar to the eye shadows. The gloss is so sticky and that makes the stickiness on the lips stay on for a very long time !! The color is a light pink one (unlike the color shown in the packaging), while when applied, it is almost very sheer.
For my pigmented lips, it is just the sticky glossy feeling that is left back after application. The sticky feeling is actually very disturbing and I lick the lip gloss little by little as the time passes by. This is just a fun product in my collection and nothing great.
The price of this lip gloss is $20 for 2 gm.
I know this is pretty expensive, especially when compared to what it does or how it shows on my lips. I am sure my sister picked it during some sale, else she is not so blind in picking up a lip gloss for $20.
Pros of Victoria’s Secret Lip Gloss:
- The glossiness stays for a long time.
- The packaging is quite different, a change from the usual ones.
- Best pick is during the sale or offer time.
- It does not dry my lips in spite of my conscious licking.
- Nice fruity smell, might be that’s the main reason I eat up all the gloss.
Cons of Victoria’s Secret Lip Gloss:
- Very sticky. I feel it until the lip gloss stays on my lips and that is why I lick all the gloss immediately and never feel like using it again.
- I have to look out for an applicator/lip brush every time I use this. Basically, I am very lazy to do that and so I hardly use this lip gloss.
- Very sheer and thus no color shows up on my lips at all. Even if you have cute pink lips without any pigmentation, I am not sure whether it will show any color on your lips.
- Very expensive.
- I couldn’t find the shade anywhere on the packaging !! If any of you have any idea about the shade, please do share it with us.
Would I Repurchase Victoria’s Secret Lip Gloss?
Definitely no, why would I? There are so many nice lip glosses in the market. There is just one lame reason to buy this gloss, if you like this different or unique packaging of the gloss, then you can buy one to be kept in your collection. Other than that, I don’t find any reason to waste your money on this.
Victoria’s Secret Love Spell Midnight Hydrating Body Lotion
Oriflame Amber Elixir Body Cream
L’oreal Color Riche Amber Review, Swatch
Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber Triple Moisture Body Cream
Ralph Lauren Romance for Women
Poll : Which Maybelline Fruity Jelly Lip Gloss Would You Pick ?
Maybelline Lip Gloss Water Shine Liquid Diamond Slims