Today I am going to review Victoria’s Secret Sensual Blush Hydrating Body Lotion. It is one of my favorites among this range apart from Pure Daydream, unlike Secret Crush! Sensual Blush and Pure Daydream both have a combination of fragrances that appeal to me a lot. For more details, read further!
Pink Lotus & sultry woods
USD 14/INR 900 (approx)
8.4 fl oz /250 ml
My Experience with Victoria’s Secret Sensual Blush Hydrating Body Lotion:
The combination of pearl lotus & sultry woods can arouse your senses and strangely soothe them in ways many. When the notes settle down, I somewhere smell vanillin which totally works for me. I could not have asked for more! As sensual and tempting that it can be, it slowly translates into a subtle fragrance. Such a combo is perfect for long days. Such is the blend of the fragrance notes which, in my opinion, no can ever say no to!
This range of Victoria’s Secret hydrating body lotions has become an integral part of my routine and I love these body lotions in totality. Sensual Blush has helped soothe my ruffled feathers during rough evenings and has a refreshing effect which works well for a lazy morning when a long tiresome day awaits me. It has a calming effect on my nerves. When the day is rough, hot and a tiresome one, applying this really helps to calm my nerves and it gives me a feel-good factor and am up on my feet again. It is a product well delivered in terms of a soothing lotion and an enticing fragrance.
Pros of Victoria’s Secret Sensual Blush Hydrating Body Lotion:
• Not very heavily priced for a VS body lotion
• Product comes in a sturdy plastic bottle with a golden colored flip top lid that helps dispense the right amount of product
• All the product description is available on the bottle, especially the notes
• Availability in India
• A natural conditioner and moisturizer as it contains Aloe, Oats, Grape seed extracts and antioxidants – Vitamin E and C
• This hydrating body lotion keeps the skin rejuvenated throughout
• A comfortable perfumed product for sensitive noses
Cons of Victoria’s Secret Sensual Blush Hydrating Body Lotion:
• Top, middle and base notes should have also been specified
• No SPF
Would I Repurchase/Recommend Victoria’s Secret Sensual Blush Hydrating Body Lotion?
I would repurchase Sensual Blush along with its Sensual Blush Fragrance Mist and stock them before the winter arrives. I recommend ‘Sensual Blush’ from this range as a definite pick! It does justice as a body lotion and as a perfumed product and I look forward to having more such combos.
VS hydrating body lotions have proved to be great conditioners and moisturizers with an array of fragrance notes that you would not want to miss. So, stock these pink beauties in your vanity before the winter arrives.
• Use optimal quantity of the product depending on the weather (hot, humid or dry)
• An alternative of these lotions would be, a deep-softening body butter or an ultra-moisturizing hand cream
• Pair it up with ‘Sensual Blush’ fragrance mist for better results.
Victoria’s Secret Fantasies Hand and Body Cream – Sensual Blush
Victoria’s Secret Love Spell Midnight Hydrating Body Lotion
Victoria’s Secret Secret Crush Hydrating Body Lotion
Victoria’s Secret Pink Cucumber & Water Lily Body Lotion
Victoria’s Secret Aqua Kiss Hydrating Body Lotion
Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber Triple Moisture Body Cream
Bath and Body Works Amber Blush Body Lotion
Matrix Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Shampoo
Vichy Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care
J.Cat Beauty LLS115 Blow Your Mind Liptitude 24/7 Hydrating Lip Stain
Nivea Happy Time Body Lotion
Himalaya Herbals Intensive Moisturizing Body Lotion
The Body Shop Blueberry Body Lotion