I am back with the review of another product from Victoria’s Secret. The product that I am reviewing today is the “Very Sexy Now” eau de parfum. A while ago, I reviewed the Very Sexy Now fragrance lotion and since I really liked that one’s fragrance, I thought that this eau de parfum also needs to be reviewed so that all you lovely ladies who wish to purchase this one can know more about it. Read on to find out more about it.
The sultry fragrance you know and love, now in a sleek, sophisticated new bottle. This provocative fragrance teases skin with a seductive blend of vanilla orchid, sun-drenched clementine and midnight blackberry.
- Fragrance type: Warm.
- Notes: Vanilla orchid, sun-drenched clementine and midnight blackberry.
Tips and Tricks:
Apply to pulse points and anywhere on the body that radiates warmth. This “activates” the fragrance, making it unique to you. For longer lasting fragrance, layer with Very Sexy Fragrance Lotion.
$52 (but I got it for around $26).
My Take on Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Eau de Parfum:
Let me start off by saying that I hardly ever buy perfumes from Victoria’s Secret mainly because when I can get fragrance mists for one-third the price of a perfume, it makes no sense spending so much money on a perfume. Get my point? So anyway, when I spotted a great deal on this fragrance line (it was something like 50% off if you buy 3 products from the ‘Very Sexy’ range), I grabbed this without thinking much.
The “Very Sexy” line has a classic packing of red and black and so does this perfume. The bottle is a see-through red while the cap is black. There’s nothing over the top about the packaging and I’m highly unimpressed. But the bottle is sturdy and travel-friendly.
I own the fragrance lotion also from the same range, so it’s become a routine now that whenever I apply the lotion, I layer it with this perfume too. It smells of vanilla and blackberry and vanilla is one of the notes that I always look for while buying any fragrances. All in all, it’s a very warm and soothing fragrance and gives a luxe feel.
Since I always layer it with the lotion, the fragrance stays on me for a little longer than normally fragrances do when not layered with a lotion of the same fragrance. Two-three spritzes are all I need to make the fragrance last from morning to evening. It usually stays on me for good 7-8 hours when layered with the lotion. Without layering, it stays for 5-6 hours like usual perfumes do. Also, since it’s a 75 ml bottle and a little goes a long way, I’m pretty sure I made a little investment since it will last me for at least a year and a half.
Pros of Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Eau de Parfum:
- Has an amazing fragrance; of course if it didn’t have a nice fragrance, I wouldn’t have spent my money on it.
- I got it at 50% of its original price and usually perfumes are way, way more expensive than this one, so it’s value for money.
- The fragrance keeps lingering for very long when layered with the same fragrance lotion.
- Will last me a long time since a little goes a long way.
- Gives a luxurious feel.
- Last but not the least, it smells of vanilla and I love everything vanilla. So it’s one of my favorite fragrances.
Cons of Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Eau de Parfum:
- The packaging!!! All the other Victoria’s Secret products I own are so gorgeous in their packaging and this one totally lacks in that area.
- It it was not available at a discount of 50%, I wouldn’t have bought this perfume since a $20 fragrance lotion also serves the purpose perfectly.
- It is in no way a subtle fragrance and people who like more sweet, girly fragrances can skip this one.
- Unavailability in India.
Would I Repurchase/Recommend Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Eau de Parfum?
I will definitely repurchase it if I find it on discount again and I do recommend it.
This perfume smells amazing; I’m really impressed by this whole “Very Sexy” line. But it’s a little overpriced in comparison to the VS Fantasies line, but it’s worth the money!
Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Now Shimmering Lotion
Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Sheer Sexy Mist
Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Fragrance Lotion
Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Mascara
Victoria’s Secret Super Model Eau De Parfum
Givenchy Amarige Eau De Parfum Spray
Davidoff Cool Water Sensual Essence Eau de Parfum
Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Parfum
Burberry Classic For Women Eau De Parfum