WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Vitamin E is one of the best natural antioxidants available and it is extremely beneficial for your skin. Vitamin E is known to reduce UV damage on your skin and it has proven lightening effects on skin. It is also responsible for healthy skin function and skin health and thus it also helps in cell regeneration as well. Vitamin E lightens and brightens skin, also clears dark spots and scars quickly. This is how vitamin E is known to be extremely beneficial for your skin. Vitamin E is also known to nourish and moisturize your skin and it helps in healthy ageing process as well. Thus, vitamin E is a must-have ingredient in your skin care regimen.. It is very important for you to take vitamin E supplements. In this post, we will tell you which vitamin E is best for your skin.
Vitamin E supplements are available in multiple forms and some of the best food sources which are rich in Vitamin E are as follows:
- Commercially processed foods such as – Cereal, Juices and margarine.
- Seafoods like – abalone and salmon.
- Broccoli, spinach and other green vegetables.
- Nuts and seeds such as sunflower and hazelnuts.
- Vegetable oils such as sunflower, wheatgerm and safflower oil.
Vitamin E in Skincare Products:
Vitamin E is also available in a number of skin care products as well. Some of the best skin care products having higher degree of vitamin E are as follows:
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream: This is an extremely hydrating cream which does not have any complex chemicals in it. It does not have any bothersome smell and thus the cream is quite comfortable to be used. The cream spreads easily and with regular usage, your complexion will lighten a bit.
- Trader Joe’s Vitamin E Oil: This is a multipurpose product which can be used from head to toe. This is a wonder product which not only moisturizes your skin but also helps to prevent razor burn as well. You can also use it as a cuticle oil. This oil plumps and moisturizes skin at the same time.
- Superdrug Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream – This is a thick cream but it is light weight and non sticky as well. The cream spreads easily and thus provides moisturization and helps in lightening complexion as well.
- Evion Capsules: This is the best and clear form of vitamin E you can give to your skin. These green capsules contain 400 mg of vitamin E oil in each of them. You can squeeze the oil and apply on your face directly or use it in DIY face packs.
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Face Oil: This facial oil with vitamin E is a powerful blend of 10 pure precious oils, Retinol, Vitamin C that can be used in multiple ways to make skin radiant and glowing.
- Dr. Organic Vitamin E Pure Complex Oil: The oil gets absorbed into the skin within seconds and it helps to plump up your skin and keep it moisturized. The oil does not feel greasy on skin and it helps to lighten acne scars as well.
- Jergens Vitamin E Moisturizer: The moisturizer need to be used in a small quantity and little goes a long way in this. The moisturizer helps to plump up your skin. It has a soothing feel on your skin and smell which really lasts long.