My review is about VLCC insta glow oxygen rich bleach. I was searching for a nice product to get rid of my summer tan and I came across this, and immediately picked up to give it a try, I am completely new to using bleaches on my skin and I am a bit scared about it, but looking at my tan I am ready to do anything to get rid off it, so finally I dared to use it.
Price-60 INR for 27.5 grams
The bleach comes with a pre bleach cream, bleach cream, an activator and a spatula.
Claims: VLCC Insta Glow Bleach makes skin look fairer, radiant and healthy in about 15 minutes. It bleaches facial hair to match the skin tone. Due to release of nascent oxygen this bleach has a unique gas flushing action, which thoroughly cleanses the skin, unclogs the clogged pores.
Pre-bleach cream conditions skin and protects it against irritation caused by bleaching. The relaxing floral aroma of the Bleach Cream makes bleaching a pleasurable experience. This mild bleach can be used on sensitive skin also.
Directions for use: [As per the enclosed leflet provided by the company]
1. Wash the area to be bleached with soap and cold water. Pat dry. Apply half quantity of Pre-Bleach Cream sachet and massage gently till it gets absorbed.
2. Mix the Bleach Cream and the Activator Powder in the ratio of 7:1 with help of a spatula till the powder gets completely dissolved.(Use 1 spoonful Bleach Cream with half the quantity of Activator Pack for single application)
3. Apply the mixture on the area to be bleached using a spatula. Make sure that hair are completely covered. Avoid application on eyebrows and around the eyes.
4. Allow application to remain for the suggested time given under “Recommended Time”. If hair is not lightened as much as desired, re-apply remaining mixture and leave on for 5 minutes more.
5. Remove cream from hair and skin with cold water. Pat dry and apply the remaining half of the Bleach cream to finish the session.
a. Darker skin tone: Upto 10 minutes.
b. Wheatish skin tone: Upto 15 minutes.
c. Fair skin tone: At least 15 minutes or more.
My experience with VLCC Insta Glow Bleach Oxygen Rich Kit:
The bleach comes in a blue paper box, which has cute tiny bottles inside it, I am very impressed. Smell is of typical bleach nothing special. The packing is very sturdy spill proof and travel friendly.
I first applied the pre bleach cream left it on my skin for about 10 minutes and later rinsed it off. Then I prepared my bleach by mixing 2 spoons of cream [looks like a normal white cream] with 2 pinches of activator [its a blue colored powder, mixed the both well and applied it on my face, set a timer for 15 minutes and later rinsed off. My skin got fairer instantly and I am happy with the results. My facial hair got bleached and turned into some golden color, may be due to this I am feeling the difference.
Pros of VLCC Insta Glow Bleach Oxygen Rich Kit:
Does not irritate my skin
Does the bleaching part nicely
Cons of VLCC Insta Glow Bleach Oxygen Rich Kit:
I can’t think of any this is quite normal bleach that anyone would love to use
Do I recommend– yes
VLCC Insta Glow Herbal Bleach Review
VLCC Diamond Facial Kit Review
Jolen Creme Bleach Review
VLCC Skin Defense Aloe Vera Body Lotion with SPF 10
VLCC Anti Tan Facial Kit
VLCC Surya Sandal Sun Block Lotion (SPF 30)
VLCC Diamond Facial Kit
VLCC Anti Tan Skin lightening Face Wash
Maybelline Insta Age Rewind Primer Skin Transformer Review
Kaya Insta Brightening Micro Mask Review
Khadi Gold Massage Cream – Review
How to Clean Gold and Silver Jewelry at Home
pond’s Gold Radiance Radiance Boosting Cleansing Mousse-Review