Drinking water is super important to keep the body healthy and run your physiological system smoothly. Recently studies have shown the significance of drinking water in weight loss. However, often we get confused between chilled and lukewarm water. In this post, I will discuss which one is better for the weight loss journey and times when they need to be consumed.
1. Chilled Water
Apparently chilled water helps to burn calories as the body increases the temperature of the chilled water. However, the calorie burnt in this process is too negligible and that does not help with the weight loss at all. Also, it should be totally avoided post meal as it may cause indigestion.
Benefits of Drinking Chilled Water
1. Post Workout: chilled water is a great post workout drink. As your body temperature rises after workout, the chilled water helps to bring it down.
2. Cools Down Body After Staying under Sun: Also, it feels refreshing and you can drink a lot of it which keeps you hydrated. It also helps the body to calm down when you come back after working/walking in stretching sun for some time.
How to Drink it
You must drink plain chilled water after workout. You can mix lemon juice and honey to the cold water to make a refreshing drink after a long day at work. You can also mix a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and few drops of lemon juice to cold water to make a weight loss drink. This chilled water recipe really works well and you will see effective fat loss in a month. If you take detox day once a week, you will probably make a bottle of water the previous night using cucumber, ginger, mint and lemon. Try to keep the bottle in refrigerator and sip the water throughout the day. It tastes amazing and you will love to see the effect.
Hot water undoubtedly has a lot of benefits in keeping the body healthy and losing weight. However, drinking hot water after workout is not a great idea as your body already has a high temperature and you do not want to increase it further.
Benefits of Drinking Warm Water
1. Improves Digestion: Drinking a glass of lukewarm water in the morning boosts metabolism and improves digestion. It also improves blood circulation in the body. Drinking warm water in the morning helps you to debloat and also reduce your tummy fat.
2. Detoxifies Your Body: Warm water infused with various ingredients helps your body get rid of harmful toxins. It not only improves your physical health, but also prevents acne and other skin problems. You can make various detoxifying and debloatting drinks using warm water.
3. Keeps You Full: Drinking a glass of warm water before starting the meal actually prevents you from overeating. It also aids in digestion.
How to Drink it
Drink a glass of lukewarm water before each meal. Also, try to make a honey-lemon detox water, ginger infused water or jeera water in the morning using warm water. This will help remove the toxin and prepare the body for the day.
Primer Vs Makeup Setting Spray
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Palette vs Urban Decay Moondust Palette
Hot Water for Head Bath: Ask IMBB
How to Use Different Forms of Water in Beauty Regimen
Benefits of Rice Water for Skin and Hair
Fa Frozen Fruities Shower Gel Chilled Appletini
Revlon Color Burst Lip Gloss – Crystal Water
10 Morning Drinks to Aid your Weight Loss
10 Best Ayurvedic Ingredients for Weight Loss
10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight
Juice Diet For Weight Loss