Watson’s Green Tea Anti Oxidant Facial Mask Review
Price : Rs 100 -Rs 150 per sheet
How to Use :
This is how the mask looks :
I got introduced to this mask last year and I liked it so much that I picked up a few this year as well .
This is a cotton sheet mask. It claims to have 30 percent green tea essence. I really like this mask.
Likes and Dislikes
- It is cooling, soothing and very refreshing. it leaves my skin so soft and adds a bit of glow. My skin looks absolutely clean. My pores look clean. It just feels like a new skin all together. The clean fresh glow on face stays for around 2-3 days and I like it.
- The mask is quite wet but does not drip or slip.
- It is also very hydrating. A few times i have use dit at night and my skin felt so soft and refreshed the next morning.
- The only problem I face a bit is that it does not set on my face completely, especially around the nose area. May be because this is made in Korea and is more suited for people with Asian features. umm I am not sure but the mask does not completely covers the sides of my nose. 😛
- It is not oily or greasy so guess people with all skin types can use this. Although the essence is thick, it gets absorbe din skin nicely. (for reference, I have normal to dry skin).
- Green tea is a very strong anti oxidant and I’d like to believe that it works.
- I would definitely repurchase this. This is not a miraculous product but a very nice inclusion in your skin care routine. 🙂
- This has its good share of parabens.
- This is available only at Watson’s. You may check their locations HERE
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 3.8 /5
Have you used Watson’s Green Tea Anti Oxidant Facial Mask ? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Shahnaz Husain Pearl Mask Review
Ayur Herbals Neem Facial Pack Review
Lush Wow Wow Facial Mask Review
Homemade Chocolate Face Pack
Botanical Aromatherapy Face Mask Geranium
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Scent Spray
Lotus Herbals Fairness Gel with Liquorice and Green Tea