Hello fashionistas! Are you having any special plans for fall fashion colors? Although I do not spend much time for getting ready in the morning for work (No… seriously), but the scenario completely changes in winter season. Let’s talk about today’s post. What would you say about black color? This is the shade which is found in the closet of every single person. From a common person to renowned celebrities, everyone is fond of this color. Black color has its own charm and it suits on all skin complexions. But, do you wear your black outfit appropriately? May be or may be not! Here are simple ways to carry your black apparels like a celeb. Take a look below:
1. Avoid Cotton Fabric In All-Black Look – an all-black look is not easy to carry and especially when it comes to the fabric selection. Even though, cotton is supposed to be a comfortable and skin soothing fabric but it should be avoided in all-black look. For example, a black gown or a black pant with the black blazer is indeed a prolific option for a special event; now imagine these looks in cotton fabrics! Moreover, silk, linen and velvet are far better alternatives. So, why to rush for good, if the best is available.
2. Consider Fabric Preference As Per The Season – besides an appropriate fabric selection as per the specific look, choosing the fabric according to the season is also a vital point in wearing black. In winters, go for warm and thick fabrics. Light, soothing and super-comfortable fabrics such as cotton and silk are made to rock your summers. Though, you may not care about it but other shall definitely notice it and will possibly criticize it.
3. Add At Least One Statement Piece – imagine a classy black off-shoulder gown, eye-catchy bun hairdo and tantalizing makeup! It is an apt look for an evening party, but if you carry this look, you are surely going to feel that something crucial is missing. Any guesses? A statement neckpiece, hand piece or even a fascinating statement clutch will seal the deal and you will be all set to astonish everyone by your astounding style sense.
4. Choose A Stunning Shade Of Lipstick – a tempting shade of luscious lipstick that can make you look fantabulous within a moment! What else would you want to justify your black outfit look? Picking a lipstick might seem so easy but selecting a grasping lipstick shade to make your outfit look more attractive is important. After all we girls are PhD holders in choosing suitable shades.
5. Pick A Graphic Black Outfit To Make It Look Casual – black is not restricted to typical party shades and celebs do carry this color in their casual look also. As black color is intensely and commonly used for special occasions, generally a touch of graphical print can bring the casualty to your black wearable. So, by the next time, choose a cool & comfy T-shirt with graphic print.
6. A Classy Pair Of Footwear – say it a necessity or the norm, but if you really want to achieve a perfect celeb look in your black outfit, you really must pair it with classy footwear. How about bejeweled wedges or red pumps?
7. Go For A Stylish Hairdo Or Open Hair – do you know what makes your black outfit boring and graceless? Unattractive hairstyle! You do not need to rush for complex braid styles but try to pursue a hairstyle which makes your face shape flattering. Open hair is another great option for this.
Popularity is not the only essential factor to become a celebrity. You are a celeb, if you love yourself and feel good about yourself.
How To Style Little Black Dress
Bollywood Actresses in Little Black Dress
Celebrities in the Little Black Dress
Ways to Accessorize a Black Dress
Stella McCartney’s Black Sheer Polka Dot Lucia Dress
Outfit of the Day: Little Black Dress with Purple Shrug
Outfit of the Day: Black Ruched Lace Dress
Outfit of the Day: Black Net Midi Dress