WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Today, I am going to review a product called Wella Kolestint (hair colour).
I have used 3 boxes of this product. So, I thought why not share my experience with you guys.
So, this is what I think:
Its an International brand as you guys know. The reason why I used this product is, it says permanent on the front of the box as you guys see. I have premature grey hair, so I was looking for this kind of product from a long time. I use Darkest Burgundy 3/66, which suits my skin tone and it covers greys perfectly. In the beginning, it looks like almost black, but after a couple of washes, the colour shows up. It also gives glossy effect, which I really love.
As you can see it has:
1. Pre-colouration treatment sachet- 15 ml.
2. Colour creme – 50 ml.
3. Creme developer -50 ml.
4. After colour intense shine treatment, which is a conditioner – 30ml.
5. A pair of gloves, which is of high quality (I liked it).
6. Of course, instruction booklet.
So, the total quantity would be 145 ml.
With Wella Kolestint, you get colour that is rich, radiant and stays fresh until you colour again.
1. The pre-colouration treatment contains almond extract and prepares your hair for better colour absorption from root to tip.
2. The brilliantly rich colour creme is a non-drip formula that envelops your hair for even, long lasting,rich colour and perfect grey coverage.
3. Our revolutionary after-colour intense shine treatment seals in your fresh, just coloured look while hydrating your hair. Use in place of regular conditioner every 2 weeks until you are ready to colour again. (Whenever I apply this conditioner, my hair becomes glossy, which is good).
But the problem is, I wash my hair every alternate day, so within 2 weeks, my grey hair becomes visible . I have tried touch-ups too, but still in vain. The reason why I purchased this product is that it is permanent. Of course, I need to do touch-ups for new-grown hair, but the grey hair which I see after 2 weeks, I don’t think they are my new grown hair. In fact, I even noticed a few strands of grey hair within one week.
Rs.519, but it has an introductory price, which is 30% off.
1. It gives glossy effect, which I really loved it.
2. It definetely suits my skin tone.
3. Whenever I apply this conditioner, again, it gives a glossy effect and my hair feels soft.
4. As they promised, it gives rich radiant colour.
5. It has free salon application of Rs. 400, but I couldn’t use it because the offer had already expired.
1. My grey hair becomes visible within 1 t0 2 weeks (that’s the main reason why I use this hair colour. If it can’t serve the main purpose, what’s the use of it??).
2. It’s a little pricey.
Though it has ammonia, I don’t see any major hair damage. My hair colour was dark brown or darkest brown. After applying the hair colour (darkest burgundy), this is the colour I got after a few hair washes.
Will I Buy This Product:
I guess yes, until I find a better one than this.
4 out of 5
Note: As usual, you need to do the patch test before using this product and yeah let me know if you liked it or loved it 😉
Best Hair Colour Brand : Ask IMBB
How to Remove Hair Dye at Home- Ask IMBB
More on Hair Coloring
L’Oreal Professionnel INOA Colour
Henna Tips and Usage
Shahnaz Hussain’s Henna Precious Herb Mix
Loreal Casting Creme Darkest Brown 200
Shahnaz Husain Touch up
Premature Grey Hair– Cause and Prevention
How to Lighten Your Hair
How to Darken Bleached Hair : Ask IMBB
11 Best Hair Colour Products Available in India