Wet n Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Bronzing Powder- Review and Swatches
Hope you all are doing great. 🙂
Today I’d be reviewing the Wet n Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Bronzing Powder in the shade Starlight Bronze.
Create a luminous glow with a subtle iridescence on any complexion. Swirl the pearlescent hues together or use each individually to highlight face, neck, chest, and body
4-5 USD for 9g
Other shades available:
163 pinched pink, 164 Purely Mauve, 165 Barely Peach, 166 Rose Shimmer
The packaging for the bronzer is very decent (although not as classy as Rati’s Bobbi Brown shimmer brick). It comes with a twist on see through lid. Very handy and can be carried along easily.
Talc, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, zinc stearate, isostearyl neopentanoate, nylon-12, phenoxyethanol,PTFE, methylparaben,butylparaben,tocophheryl acetate, ethylparaben,propylparaben, Mica, CI 75470,CI 77491,CI 77492,CI 15850,CI 77891,CI 77007
About the product:
The Wet n Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Bronzing Powder is a powder based bronzer which is apt for oily or combination skinned ladies. The creamy or gel based bronzers are for the dry skinned women. 🙂 There are 4 different harmonious colors which can be used individually or together as Rati told in her Bobbi Brown shimmer brick post i.e by twirling the brush lightly on the whole product. 🙂
What I like about the Wet n Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Bronzing Powder:
- My first reason to pick it was obviously, its powder based format. (I am combination skinned)
- The application is easier and flawless since powder bronzers spread evenly with a nice big fluffy brush. 🙁
- The product is a steal at the price.
- A good quantity for the price.
- The colors available are beautiful I mean women with every skin tone can use it, it’s not necessarily meant for one specific skin tone or skin color. It’s a perfect combo of 4 different colors.
- Easy to use and carry along.
- The pigmentation is great.
- I have a way of testing products, if I really wanna test the product I either wear it at home all day especially when I am cooking or doing my dishes, or wear it on hot sunny day when I am totally exposed to the sunlight for long hours. I have tested it both ways, it stands the test.
- The bronzer can be used as beautiful eyeshadows, too.
- It does not make my skin appear dirty it makes it look healthier and glowy.
- It does not have OTT shimmer; it has fine shimmer specs which makes it gorgeous. It has multi hued radiance.
- It’s apt for both day wear and for a classy evening too (I am talking in respect with its shimmer, neither too less neither too more).
- After hours of application it does fade away but in a healthy way doesn’t leave spots of the product here and there. A slight shimmer with a tint of color remains (after about 7 hours of applications).
- Touch ups are not really required but if you do, it only beautifies the appearance of the bronzer. 🙂
What I do not like about the Wet n Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Bronzing Powder:
- Availability- Not available in India
- It’s fragile I happened to poke my nail in it while unscrewing the lid.
- Contains parabens. 🙁
Will I repurchase it or recommend it: Well, I will surely re- purchase it, and recommend it to all the ladies who are looking to get their hands on bronzers. 🙁
Rating: :-* :-* :-* :-* + 0.5 , 0.5 deducted for its non availability in India.
I hope you all liked my review.
Also Read :
E.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder Review
Chanel Bronzing Powder – 617 Terre Halee Review
The Giordani Golden Bronzing Pearls from Oriflame Review
The Body Shop Brush On Bronze Review
Beyu Sun Glow Powder Review, Photos and Swatches
MAC Fluidline Blacktrack vs Wet ‘n’ Wild Eyes Crème Liner Black
Wet n Wild Eyeshadows