Hello Beautiful Ladies,
Today, I will be reviewing an eyeshadow trio from the brand Wet n Wild. I have never tried any product from this brand and I have always wanted to try their eyeshadows as I heard great things about these, but never got a chance to buy one, but a few days ago, one of my friends came from Canada and she brought me this trio. The shade I have today is called “Spoiled Brat.”
The trio comes in a rectangular flip open pack with a transparent lid. Transparent lid makes it really convenient to recognize the colors without actually opening the lid. The trio comes with a little applicator which is not of much use, but comes really handy while doing touch-ups. All the shades in the trio have words written on them which actually indicate the area of application. Personally, I do feel that it is a good idea, but the shades in this trio are so versatile that they can be used in many other ways and not just as mentioned on the colors.
Coordinating trio shades take the guesswork out of creating the perfect eye look.
- Beautifully enhances any eye color.
- All-day crease resistant color.
My Take on Wet n Wild Spoiled Brat Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio:
The colors in the trio include:
1. A bright sparkly silver (though all the three shades in the trio are sparkly but silver is the most sparkly one). It is a shade that is meant for brow bone/highlighting, but looks beautiful as a complete lid color too. The shade is full of shimmer particles that sometimes might become a little difficult to manage.
2. A black – black too contains shimmer but they are much less than the silver. It is meant to be the crease color and I like to use it in the crease only (as it requires a lot of courage to use a black on the lid).
3. A Pink – one of the brightest pink of my collection, the color is full of blue-silver shimmers and looks extremely beautiful as an overall lid color. The company recommends this as an overall color (as mentioned on the color) and I like to follow them.
Pigmentation: All the three colors in the trio are highly pigmented. The colors cannot be
divided into most pigmented one or the least pigmented one as all three are equally pigmented. One single swipe of the colors are sufficient to get the brightest amount of color and to get a more intense look, two swipes can be used. There is completely no need to apply more than 2 swipes as the pigmentation is enough to give you a highly intense look in just two swipes.
Texture: There is nothing bad to say about this trio and the texture makes the trio even more fun to use. The shadows are so silky smooth to use that I want to dig my finger into the shadows (but I restrain myself, phew). All the 3 colors blend amazingly with each other and the shimmer particles do not cause any problem in doing so. The shimmers might seem large and macro sized in the pan, but luckily, they do not feel heavy on the lids and if applied properly, they do not fall all over the face.
Staying Power: I always relate the staying power of the color to the pigmentation as I feel that darker and more pigmented colors stay for a longer time as compared to lighter and less pigmented ones. But all the 3 colors in the trio are highly pigmented and bright and so the staying power of all the colors is amazing. The colors easily stay up to 4-5 hours without creasing or fading. The only problem that might occur is, the pink shade in the trio, which if applied directly over the lids (without any base or primer) can stain the lids. So to avoid such a situation, a good primer or base is recommended.
Pros of Wet n Wild Spoiled Brat Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio:
- Beautiful, highly pigmented colors.
- If applied properly, there is almost no fallout of shimmer.
- Shimmers do not feel heavy on the lids.
- Very smooth to apply.
- Colors blend beautifully with each other.
- Great staying power.
- Versatile colors which are perfect for party makeup.
Cons of Wet n Wild Spoiled Brat Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio:
- Very bright colors that might not be liked by everyone.
- Availability in India might be an issue.
- Pink might stain the lids if applied without a base color/primer.
Would I Repurchase Wet n Wild Spoiled Brat Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio?
Not this particular palette, but I would certainly like to try some more Wet n Wild shadows.
Do I Recommend Wet n Wild Spoiled Brat Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio?
Yes! Especially if you are a party animal and love bright shadows.
Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Trio – Knock On Wood
Wet ‘n’ Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio
Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio – Sweet As Candy 381B
Wet n Wild Petal Pusher Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette
Wet n Wild Trio Eyeshadow Palette in Walking on Eggshells
Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single in Cheeky