I just happened to come across the reviews for Wet n Wild eyeshadows on internet one day and the reviews were great- very high pigmentation, better staying power and very good colors compared to other drugstore eyeshadows. And Wet n Wild eyeshadows were way cheap also. I bought mine at about $2 to $3 a palette depending on the discount I could get. And now I have been using mine for more than 4 months. I am pleased to say that they are indeed very good for parties, bright looks, smokey eyes, office looks, anything! In fact I have all four Wet n Wild eyeshadows; gives me a lot of room to play with without overwhelming me. I love all four of them.
Each Wet n Wild eyeshadow palette has 3 matt shades and 3 glittery or shimmery shades. I use very light shades for high-lighting, lighter shades for all over eye-lids and dark shades for lining, smudging and outer V effect. Since there is some fall-out while applying these eye shadows, I always clean up with a cotton bud or Q-tip dipped in makeup remover. Then pat the area down with compact or a bit of foundation.
The best things about Wet n Wild eyeshadows are
1. They are available everywhere….pharmacy stores, grocery stores, Wal-Mart…..Target…
2. I really love these colors. Good staying power & Great pigmentation.
3. These are cheap….excellent choice for beginners or if you want to experiment on new colors.
I cannot compare Wet n Wild eyeshadows to high-end brands or expensive eye shadows for two reasons,
1. I really don’t want to because buying MAC or Makeup Forever has its own guilty pleasure or beauty therapy.
2. Second, department stores makeup or high-end stores have far greater color selections and textures.
Ok, here we go!
This is how they come with two small applicators. I do not use them.
Aren’t the colors catchy? Soft brown, Dark Chocolate, Golden, Bronzy Brown? The top two shades I use for highlighting the brow bone area. Vanity….is the name.
Pride is the name, and who isn’t proud to own these?
Swatch with the above!
Swatch of Greed. hmm I wouldn’t share this with anyone! Hehehehe
Lust is the name, and who wouldn’t lust after these?
Swatch with Lust palette…
Let me know your comments! Would love to hear feedback!