WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Keto diet is a high-fat and low-carb diet which will help you to quickly shed weight. By following a strict keto diet, your body enters into a state called as “ketosis,” where it utilizes stored fat as fuel instead of sugar and carbs for its daily functions. Keto diet is a preferred diet among celebrities who want to quickly get into shape and now it’s gaining huge acceptance among commoners too. In keto, you have to consume high-ft food and eliminate carbs and get it down to as low as 50 gm. Keto breakfasts do not have to be the same old cheese and eggs every single day. There are endless ways to create nourishing meals that are high fat, low carb and have a boost of protein. So, if you are on a keto diet, here are a few keto breakfast recipes that are delicious and satisfying. Even if you’re not on keto, these low-carb recipes are rich in healthy fats and proteins that will promote blood sugar balance, weight loss, and long-term satiety. Make everything in coconut oil, even tempering. Since keto diet is a high-fat and low-calorie diet in which body is tricked into a state of ketosis where body turns fat into ketones as its fuel instead of carbs and sugar. Since the body is deprived of carbohydrates, it can no longer source sugar from food that you eat and utilizes fat and stored fat in your body and that way you lose oodles of weight. So, here are some breakfast options if you decide to go on keto diet.
1. Cheesy Broccoli Breakfast Muffins: These muffins are cheesy yet dairy-free and can be prepared so fast that makes it a perfect on-the-go breakfast. Also, each muffin is just 5 net carbs, so you can go ahead and have two!
2. Salmon Stuffed Avocados: Get all your healthy fats by stuffing salmon in an avocado! You can use either canned salmon or fresh one if you’ve got.
3. Hot and Crispy Cauliflower Fritters: Cauliflower is the most versatile keto-friendly ingredient. Make yourself some cauliflower fritters in coconut oil. These fritters are low carb and loaded with energy.
4. Cauliflower upma: Grate cauliflower into small pieces and make yourself a delicious upma in coconut oil.
5. Keto Avocado Smoothie with Coconut Milk, Ginger, and Turmeric: This is an anti-inflammatory and detox-friendly smoothie that is perfect for those who want to avoid eggs!
6. Spicy Shrimp Omelette: Bored of plain eggs? Just fill up your omelette with shrimp and spinach and you are ready for the treat.
7. Low Carb Strawberry Crunch Smoothie: If you have a sweet craving, this quick strawberry smoothie can be perfect as it acts both as a dessert and as a breakfast.
8. Cheese balls: Whip up some hot cheese pakora. To make this delicacy, take 250 gm of pumpkin, cut it into pieces, and boil it in water till it becomes soft and mushy. Mash the boiled pumpkin properly into a pulp. Stir fry the pumpkin pulp and add a bit of coconut powder, almond powder, and chickpea powder. Add salt. Take it off the flame and make small balls out of the pulp. Stuff a small cube of cheese into each pumpkin ball and close it. Fry these balls in coconut oil. Your delicious cheese fritters are now ready!
9. Coconut Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie: Strawberries are rich in antioxidants and coconut milk is the perfect source of healthy fats. To make this smoothie, take a full cup of coconut milk, add a bit of water, and 1 and half tsp of vanilla powder, and 5 to 10 full strawberries. Blend everything well and kick start your day by making a coconut cherry vanilla smoothie to feel full throughout the day.
10. Cheese omelette: In a bowl, whisk together eggs, fresh cream, grated cheese salt and pepper. Apply butter on the pan and spread out the mixture and cook on low heat on both sides. You can also add mushrooms, spinach to this omelette.