So, Tejaswi Prakash walked away with the trophy in the recently concluded Bigg Boss 15 season which wrapped up after running successfully for over 5 months. She was an unexpected winner since her arch rival Shamita Shetty was audience favorite and touted to lift the trophy. Bigg Boss is a show that is extremely popular and enjoys high TRP ratings and someone lifts the trophy, it’s entirely based on their popularity and how greatly they have captured the audience’s attention and their votes. Tejaswi Prakash is not the first women to grab the title. Shweta Tiwari, who by the way seems to have stopped the ageing process, was the first women to bag the title, and the lucky spate has continued. So, let’s see the women who won bigg boss trophy across all seasons.
1. Shwetha Tiwari: She was the winner of Season 4 and bagged a whopping 1 crore prize money.
2. Juhi Parmar: TV’s favorite bahu lifted the title in Season 5 and she too won the 1 crore prize money.
3. Urvashi Dholakia: She won season 6 and had managed to overturn her vamp image. She bagged 50 lakh prize money.
4. Gauhar Khan: Season 7 belonged to Gauhar Khan where she bagged 50 lakhs. Her love story with Kushal Tandon also bagged a lot of eye balls.
5. Shilpa Shinde: Season 11 was all about Shilpa Shinde and Vikas Gupta’s enmity and it was an extremely popular season where Shilpa Shinde walked away with the 50 Lakh prize money as well.
6. Dipika Kakkar: Season 12 saw another female winner in Dipika Kakkar who managed to walk away with 30 lakh cash prize.
7. Rubina Dilaik: This season was high on entertainment quotient with the tiffs between Rubina and her husband Abhinav becoming the talk of town. Rubina emerged as audience’s favorite and lifted season 14’s trophy.
8. Tejaswi Prakash: Finally, season 15 belonged to Tejaswi Prakash, whose love story with Karan Kundra was the highlight of this particular season. Although Karan Kundra was a hot favorite to win the show, Tejaswi managed to walk away with the trophy and prize money of 40 lakh.