Hey you all gorgeous women out there,
Today, I am going to talk about an eye shadow that is going high on my current favourite list. It’s the super-stunning Cocoa Blend palette from Zoeva!
About Zoeva Cocoa Blend Eye Shadow Palette:
- Ultra-micronized eyeshadow formula.
- Luxuriously pigmented and easy to blend.
- Chocolate shades for glamorous eye makeup looks.
“A Taste of Temptation.” Our ZOEVA Cocoa Blend Palette results out of a world of sweet sins. Inspired by warm truffle colors, delicate nougat shades and shimmery marzipan tones for a seductive glamour makeup.
Formula: No parabens, No mineral oils, No fragrances, No phthalates, Superior pigmentation, Easy to blend, With vitamin E, Made in Italy. Finish: Matte, Satin, Metallic, Duo Chrome, Pearl, Matte with Glitter.
Net wt.: 10 × 1.5 gm
€17.50 (I got it for Rs. 1300).
My Take on Zoeva Cocoa Blend Eyeshadow Palette:
I had been looking for an eye shadow palette, which was a mix of mattes, shimmers, metallics, with warm undertones, in short – an all-in-one palette. Urban Decay Naked palettes were out of budget and the cheaper ones were not up to my expectations. Then, I think around May, this new Cocoa Blend palette was released by Zoeva, which seemed perfect for my liking! It has all the shades of glitters, mattes, metallics in beautiful hues. I’ll do a shade wise description now:
1. Bitterstart: This is a matte, a little chalky though, color which can be used as the base color or a perfect color for the brow bone.
2. Sweeter end: A mauvey metallic shade.
3. Warm notes: A rich red-brown with golden finish.
4. Subtle blend: My favourite, bronzy metallic brown
5. Beans are white: A matte deep brown.
1. Pure Ganache: A warm golden, with metallic finish.
2. Substitute for love: An orange-based brown, with satiny matte finish.
3. Freshly toasted: A deep brown metallic shade.
4. Infusion: The deepest charcoal brown with golden flecks; it’s such a perfect color for evenings.
5. Delicate acidity: A duochrome plummy-mauvey shade, a little darker than Sweeter End.
The tough cardboard golden-brown packaging is all droolworthy! Inside, there are 10 tightly packed shades that impress you right away. They seem quite dry just by looking at them, but they are all satiny soft. Even the shimmer shades have absolutely no fall out and are so creamy. All the colors are superbly pigmented. At this price, this palette is a steal. The colors blend out perfectly.
O God! I am in love with this palette. If you too love warm shades for your eyes, this is the palette for you. You can create different looks, from day to night. I have extremely oily eyelids (yayyy!!! I hate rains for that) and still the shades don’t budge, though I am looking for a good budget primer for my eyes. Please let me know what you recommend!
What I Love about Zoeva Cocoa Blend Eyeshadow Palette:
- A great combination of 10 stunning warm colors.
- You can create different looks using this palette for both day and night.
- There are different textures like shimmers, metallics, mattes in the same palette, which makes the palette quite versatile.
- There is absolutely no fall out and the colors blend like butter.
- The pigmentation is super impressive.
- The price is affordable for such a beautiful and perfect palette.
Cons of Zoeva Cocoa Blend Eyeshadow Palette:
- Availability, availability, and availability!
Would I Repurchase Zoeva Cocoa Blend Eyeshadow Palette?
I don’t think I’ll have to; this will last quite long! But you must try this once.
Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Brush Set Could be your Best Christmas Gift
Zoeva Lip Crayon Second Chance Lipstick Pencil
Zoeva 224 Luxe Defined Crease Brush
Zoeva Good Karma Graphic Eyes+
Zoeva 234 Luxe Smoky Shader Eye Brush
Beauty Formulas Cocoa Butter Body Conditioning Cream
Too Faced Cocoa Contour Face Contouring and Highlighting Kit
ELF Essential Eyeshadow Brush and Blending Eye Brush