Hi everyone, 🙂
Today I am introducing another new brand on IMBB called Zoeva. They are a German brand and mostly famous for their stunning makeup brushes. And that’s what I am reviewing today – The Rose Golden Brush Set.
Breathtaking, rose golden design brush set
8 essential brushes for your daily makeup routine
A statement accessory for every beauty lover’s dressing table
Brushes in the Kit
- 106 Powder: Apply loose and pressed powder
- 102 Silk Finish: Apply and blend foundation
- 110 Face Shape: Contour the face shape with cream and powder products
- 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek: Apply powder blush
- 142 Concealer Buffer: Apply and blend concealer
- 227 Soft Definer: Softly blend and smooth eyeshadow
- 231 Petit Crease: Accentuating and blending in the crease
- 317 Wing Liner: Detailed eyeliner strokes and a perfect wing
Price : 65 Euros / Rs 5,000 approx
You may purchase Zoeva brushes either on Zoeva’s website or Luxola.com. Both of them ship to India.
My Experience with Zoeva Rose Golden Brush Set
I have been using these brushes every single day from past month or so and I can’t say enough good things about them. The Rose Golden Luxury set comes in this gorgeous brown pouch with rose gold details and same combination is carried on for the brushes.
- The brushes in the set are a good mix of 8 face and eye brushes. I carried this kit with me with me for a 20 day Europe trip and I did not need a single extra brush.
- Comes in a gorgeous pouch that protects and holds your brushes really well.
- All the brushes are extremely soft . They have held their shape and softness with constant using and washing so far.
- The handles are not too big or fat and that makes it easier to work with them.
- The bristles have not shed and have beautifully maintained their shape after washing.
- When you clean these brushes with a brush cleaner, they clean easily.
- How absolutely gorgeous are they.
I’d quickly take you through all the brushes.
Face Brushes :
- 106 Powder Brush : It is a duo fibre almost conical shaped brush. The brush is not every dense and the loosely packed bristles help the powder to spread evenly. You can also use it for blending out everything in the end. It is ultra soft on skin.
- 102 Silk Finish : I find this brush quite multi purpose. It is a dense rounded brush. You can used it for liquid or cream products. You an especially use it for liquid foundation. I love using it for cream contouring especially. It blend in beautifully and the fact that it is not too broad, it helps in getting a precise application. Plus the soft brushes help in getting the most natural non streaky application.
- 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek : It is a blush brush cum contouring brush. Mainly for powder products. super soft. The only drawback is that it is an all-white bristles brush and so it gets dirty easily. But it gels cleaned easily as well. it has maintained its shape an softness despite a lot of wear and tear. Also, the brush is super lightweight so you can use it very light handedly for seamless application.
- 110 Face Shape : This is also a duo fibre brush. A perfect contouring brush. Since I have a tall nose, i use it for contouring the nose a well. it fits! 😀 Works great for under eye concealer and especially for getting concealer around the nose. Uhmmmazing brush. It is not very dense but it is not very fluffy so you can get a very controlled application. The denseness helps pick enough product and the movement in the bristles helps spread the product evenly.
Eye Brushes :
- 142 Concealer Buffer : I am more of a using finger tips for concealer application kinda girl. But this is a great brush if you like applying concealer with a brush. I mostly use it for powder for setting the concealer. But since it is a duo fibre brush you can use it both for cream and powder products. The brush is medium dense It is a like a little brother of the face shape brush.
- 231 Luxe Petit Crease : It is a fluffy pencil shape brush. It us a a lot of creating smokey eyes and sometimes adding intensity to the crease color.
- 227 Luxe Soft Definer : A multi purpose must have brush that everyone should have. Apply the eyeshadow and blend it with a same brush. Excellent. It is quite fluffy at the top that helps with the blending and the flat edge helps with picking up the product.
- 317 Wing Liner : A a very soft thin eyeliner brush. I use it a least because these days I am obsessed with pen liquid liners. But a verryyy good brush.
Overall, these brushes get a BIGGG Thumbs up from me both for the quality and how they look. A veryy good investment. I am totally obsessed with them. 🙂 The only drawback is that you would have to order these online and pay for the shipping but trust me, these are WORTH IT!
Rating : 5/5
Zoeva 142 Concealer Buffer Brush Zoeva 227 Luxe Soft Definer Brush Zoeva 231 Luxe Petit Crease Brush Zoeva 317 Wing Liner Zoeva 110 Face Shape Zoeva 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek Zoeva 106 Powder Brush Zoeva 102 Silk Finish Brush