Comment to Win MAC Goodies

by Rati on April 19, 2012 · 428 comments

MAC Shop MAC Cook MAC Collection has been launched in India today. I received 3 samples from the collection today and thought I’d give them away. So get ready to leave some serious comments down below. ;)

There would be 3 winners for this contest. mac shop mac cook mac collection

The first winner gets an eyeshadow palette called Sugar Snack / Hypnotizing. mac shop mac cook mac eyeshadow palette

The second prize winner would get this gorgeous MAC Runway Red Lipstick.

mac lipstick runway red

And the third prize winner would get this yummyliscious MAC Tendertones in Tread Gently.  mac tendertone trend gently

3 Simple Rules

Happy Commenting. May the most romantic answers win. :D

We shall announce the winner on 27th April, 2012

Custom Search

{ 428 comments }

Debarati April 20, 2012 at 11:18 am

Oh wow ! :hypnotized:
Well for me it would be Paris with my would be hubby !!
We two strolling in the lonely streets with the fingers intertwined…the silence speaking for us and conveying our thoughts…with the picturesque eiffel in the background!
Climb up the eiffel tower and just keep staring at the beautiful view ..or may be in his eyes :P

preethi :) April 20, 2012 at 11:19 am

ma fav spot to go with ma lov..
i hav a big list and i may choose any one as i feel :toothygrin:
switz cuz of its fame..
germany cuz ma bro s ther
europe cuz i have herd alot about tht place beauty
and as many forests i can cuz i love adventureeeee <3
and i wud like to go allround indiaa frst and then only to other places..
i lov india basically and lots f hillstatns rox n our place i wud wish to see them all and then decide a place frm te abv 3 ! :p ;-)

Piya DG April 20, 2012 at 11:20 am

I wanna win that too…. :announce: :announce: :announce: wanna get people a chance to Pleasantly Surprise me — and the winner is you – RATI :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Now what you have to do is – just send me these awesome MAC Goodies :D :D :D :D

Pooja Gupta April 20, 2012 at 11:33 am

I would love to go to a cold place becoz its always good to be cosy with ur partner right :love:

Nandini April 20, 2012 at 11:33 am

Travel!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

For my boyfriend and I, romance goes beyond the conventional, so more than roses and wine, we love surprising each other, and spending time exploring new things and having lots of fun in the process. Love for us, is about getting to know each other at the deepest level, and knowing what are the little things that make up each other’s personalities and to make sure we do things to make each other the happiest. We were best friends first before we got together so we share a very special relationship.
We also love offbeat and interesting locations, so South Africa would be the perfect place for us to visit. It is exotic and achingly beautiful, and we would love to try out the delicious local cuisine together whether on the street or in a restaurant, go on an adrenaline rush by visiting the Victoria Falls and do a daring swim right to the edge of Devil’s Pool, and experience a jungle safari. We would watch the sun set from a hotel with a wonderful view, watch colorful performances by the local tribes, hit the best clubs in town and take a lot of photographs, mainly because I’m so insistent and annoying when it comes to taking pics :P :P There would be lots of silly moments too, with him pulling my leg about my shopping obsession, and he would probably wear one of those traditional masks and scare me when I least expect it.
We would enjoy experiences like spending the night in a traditional tree house, enjoy a relaxing African spa treatment, go canoeing, and, knowing him and his sense of thrill, probably even go diving with the sharks! All in all it would be an experience neither of us would ever forget and it would strengthen the bond we have even more.

Nandini April 20, 2012 at 2:02 pm

Am already a fan on fb, have been for quite a while :) Nandini Sn.

bhavna pande April 20, 2012 at 11:34 am

following you on fb -bhavna pande (username )
i would like to visit paris . i want to see the Eiffel Tower
and Marmottan Monet museum to be specific i love art and natural beauty. Its the city of love . <3

Devanshi April 20, 2012 at 11:37 am

I believe whether it’s your home or any other place under the sun, it’s your attitude and power feelings that makes a place romantic. But, there are amazing places to visit that indulges you to romance and in-turn adds a spark to your life. My favorite destination with my partner would be Switzerland, also known as the paradise on earth. It’s the best known romantic getaway with glistening white Alpine peaks and glittering lakes to evoke romance and glamorous drama of the mountain life. Switzerland is a place full of fun. Ancient churches, beautiful old streets, and enhancing towns with cohabiting cultures creates romance everywhere. I am eager to Visit this enigmatic romantic and historical place to recreate a love and passion filled relation.

Surbhi Singh April 20, 2012 at 11:39 am

My dream destination with my husband would be Bourke’s Luck Potholes and Canyon in Mpumalanga Province in South Africa.This place is just heavenly and least explored.Rather than going to some place overcrowded and overrated I would prefer a quite and Natural Scenic Splendor.This place is closer to God’s Window which is another place where I can sit with Kapil till eternity and watch the dance of the clouds and its reflection on the dense and lush indigenous forest clad ravine.

Smruti Mishra April 20, 2012 at 11:47 am

I would love to Visit Bora Bora, Tahiti because… The huge ocean, the blue waters that will dazzle your eyes, moonlight walks along the beaches, and romantic dinners in French restaurants.. Awww.. :toothygrin:

Hema Sharma April 20, 2012 at 11:53 am

my dream destination with my husband is switzerland as there is no Alpine experience quite like Switzerland, with the Alps’ dramatic snowcapped peaks, historic castles, emerald green valleys, and quaint medieval villages. These features are enough to fill you with love and you may forget everything else.

dipti April 20, 2012 at 11:59 am

I think Swizterland, as its so beautiful & full of hills & snow, that it makes u more romantic.

Fire Crystals April 20, 2012 at 12:02 pm

I would love to go to the Faroe Islands with my husband. These islands are idyllically situated in the Norwegian Sea and a blend of snow-clad peaks and the sea surrounding them – the perfect romantic getaway. It is a dream destination that not many have heard of – but a wonderful place to be.

Ayesha April 20, 2012 at 12:25 pm

Would love to go to Greece, saw the scenery in Mamma Mia and fell in love, it looked like another world, a fairylike magical world! The white cottage like buildings lit up all across the hills, paved paths(hardly any traffic) and stone stairways, the deep blue sky at night over the sparkling waters romantic by night to sit by the shore with a glass of bubbly, taking it all in and the waters enticing for a splash by day…ahh what a world!

Eshita Sharma April 20, 2012 at 12:34 pm

I would go to Scotland beacuse cuddling + cold weather = hot romance. ;)
On top of that the place if full of mountains and castles.

Rhea April 20, 2012 at 12:39 pm

If boyfriend technically qualifies as ‘partner’, then we both would love to visit Machu Pichhu in Peru! :) Its a 15th century Inca civilisation site located on a mountaneous ridge and is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World! Its been his idea of a dream honeymoon for a long time, and while it may not be conventional, but that’s our idea of love! :) :heart: :puchhi:

Rhea April 20, 2012 at 12:42 pm

shajeela April 20, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Hey contest :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: again :yahoo: :yahoo:

Since childhood, i love Moon and i wish i would reach there some day… According to me thats the destination that all the poets, writer + films has made me feel too cool and romantic in this Universe. I dont know if this is possible but yes if i can plan for a foreign trip its Miami, my husband has worked in a cruiseline and promised me a trip in “Oasis of the Seas”.

shajeela April 20, 2012 at 1:31 pm

I forgot the Why part…

Well point 1 is he promised me. Point 2 he then took me to Goa for honeymoon and said this is mini version of Miami… :waiting:
Point 3 – We want to stay in the world (Oasis of the Seas) where he lived alone and per him that world was only for romance but he was there for work hence he wanted to go there again and show me the places he wished or longed for the to come together….
Actually i’m feeling shy and couldn’t express it in words… :toothygrin:

shajeela April 20, 2012 at 1:31 pm

I forgot the Why part…

Point 3 – We want to stay in the world (Oasis of the Seas) where he lived alone and per him that world was only for romance but he was there for work hence he wanted to go there again and show me the places he wished or longed for us to come together….
Actually i’m feeling shy and couldn’t express it in words… :toothygrin:

angelnaz24 April 20, 2012 at 1:17 pm

Which romantic destination outside India would you like to visit with your partner and why“.

Obviously, the first thing that came in to my mind was Paris,because Paris is the city of lights..the city of Love but there’s another reason, my favorite book plays a major role for my love of paris…Anna and the french kiss and just like Anna, i would like to explore the streets or rather “rue” of paris with My “Étienne”. I would like to visit all the places that they visit, like strolling hand in hand in the Rue St.Jacques or Latin quarter and eating sandwiches in the walk up sandwich stand filled with delicious cheese and sitting underneath the canopy of pink blossoms in the Grand Bassin, which is the biggest park in paris and watch sail boats floating…when the sun is setting!! And after that sailing in a long boat strung with lights gliding through the river Seine underneath the bridge with a voilist playing just for us. Visiting Ile Saint Louis and the Ile de la Cité and the Tuileries Garden.And also making a wish at the Point zero des route de france and ofcourse climbing the top of The eiffel tower and also the Arc de Triomphe.And having our dinner at Le Grand Véfour…..sigh!! O:)

Ujas April 20, 2012 at 1:18 pm

Hey gals…
i would like to visit forest of Amezon river..me and my hubby are crezy for wild life and nature..so i think reinforest of Amezon or some wild life destination in Africa is perfect for us.. :waaa:

angelnaz24 April 20, 2012 at 1:24 pm

oh and b/w i liked your facebook page already and i have to tell Rati, sanjeev and Team IMBB that my favorite post in imbb was the “what was your most romantic moment with your partner?” Great Work guys!! :victory2: :victory2:

tahera April 20, 2012 at 1:53 pm

i would like to visit new zealand because its very scenic and beautiful plus a nice place for adventure sports too

Lakshmi Rathish April 20, 2012 at 1:56 pm

” A good traveller has no fixe plans and is not intent upon arriving”

It is my dream to go to Europe with my husband and instead of going through a Travel package we would like to take the Eurail and experience its true beauty. We both firmly believe that its the journey that needs to be enjoyed more than the destination. My ultimate romantic moment with my husband would be a candle lit dinner with a view of the iconic Eiffle Tower in Paris. :inlove: where i will hold his hand and tell him how much i love him…. :rose:

Nandini April 20, 2012 at 2:01 pm

Was my comment deleted?!

Nandini April 20, 2012 at 2:02 pm

Stupid Chrome..please ignore

S.Khan April 20, 2012 at 2:13 pm

Heya everyone :)!!
Talking about Which romantic destination outside India would you like to visit with your partner and why, ne place in da world would become automatically romantic if u have a wonderful and loving partner :-D,I would definitely want to visit all da seven wonders of the world ie from Great Wall of China -China
Petra-Jordan
Christ the Redeemer- Brazil
Machu Picchu -Peru
Chichen Itza -Mexico
Colosseum -Italy
(Taj Mahal -India (am including dis as itz the monument of love and it wud be appropriate to start our romantic trip from here :-D)
to the Great Pyramid of Giza-Egypt (itz a honorary candidate for wonder of the world :-D).Apart from spending beautiful vacation with my partner I can be able to see all these beautiful places and discover the living styles and cultures of the country and people here :heart: :)

Bulbul April 20, 2012 at 2:18 pm

I just love Goa as a romantic destination… all the sun, beaches, food, beach wear, bike rides down the small, winding lanes… the shacks, pubs… perfect place for a relaxing vacation. A time to re-discover each other

shubh April 20, 2012 at 2:31 pm

for me love is all about filling up voids in ur partner’s life…..

i would love to go to Ireland with my boyfriend……why? because he went there for this summer internship when he was in his 2nd yr, n keeps telling me how amazing, beautiful, calm, peaceful and romantic Ireland is……also how he wished that time he had someone he love and could kust be there with her into the calmness of Ireland….(we hadn’t met back then)

so i would like to take him back to Ireland…..jst to tell his love is there with him….and we are still as carefree as we were when in college…

mia April 20, 2012 at 2:34 pm

i would like to go to Paris……..As it is the city of love,la France. I have a dream of making my partner propose me under the Eiffel tower. we would enjoy there sharing passionate and tender moments as it is the city of romance and art too……

Bidisha Banerjee April 20, 2012 at 2:36 pm

Liked your page on Facebook. FB Name:- Bidisha Banerjee.

I want to visit Switzerland with my partner because it is one of the most beautiful and romantic places on Earth. Also it is the most favorite holiday destination of both of us. The cool climate and snow-fall in Switzerland itself creates a romantic atmosphere. Besides, the Swish foods and dishes and plenty of chocolates will be a cherry on the cake. We want to spend hours in the cool climate of Switzerland with each other and our romantic talks and favorite romantic music playing.The hilly areas and the scenic beauty of Nature at Switzerland makes it the heaven on earth for most lovers. Like most of Bollywood romantic films are shot in the hills and snows of Switzerland, I want to write my Love story in this romantic and dreamy place of Switzerland, so that like most other famous love stories of the world which people admire even today, our love story would also be remembered by people for ages to come.

Ekta April 20, 2012 at 2:55 pm

I would love to experience with the love of my life the niagara fall from the Canadian side… The horse shoe falls!! And the aurora lights in Finland…. These are the two things by nature that just do not have any replica…..nature at it’s most exquisite best!!!

I believe that any place becomes romantic if u are with the one you love and of course he loves you as much!! Just the warmth of his hand in yours, the eternal comfort of his shoulders and a calm quiet between the two of us makes every place the most romantic place in the world… Icing on the cake would be your favorite music playing in the background…!!

Poonam April 20, 2012 at 2:58 pm

Greece… I would love to go to greece with my hubby.. i think its most romantic place.. it has everythng architectural heritage, beautiful beaches, towering mountain ranges, vast stretches of olive orchards, and lush forests. its my dream to visit there once with ma hubby but without his laptop and cellphone. :dance:

Lata April 20, 2012 at 3:45 pm

when it is romance that your are searching for, quality time with your hubby is what we are actually looking for. nowadays when both partners are working, life gets tangled up so much that we start taking each other for granted.

keeping this in mind, the PERFECT romantic destination would be on a luxurious cruise sailing around the world. imagine you are sailing on soft waters in a cruise that has all comforts to offer such as spa, huge ballrooms, private dining rooms, theaters, casinos, swimming pools and i can go on and on. and all that just a walk away from you !

plus, this ship will be sailing around the world, so your day could be something like this –
you watch the sunrise from the deck of the ship with the cool breeze caressing your face … your lunch would be in the bustling streets of London while you shop your heart out … and your evening is spent having dinner with your beau on a nearby secluded island, walking on the beach, footsteps trailing in the sand … it is just heavenly :D

for me there is another reason – on a cruise the other passengers would be few (since it is so damn expensive, thus providing some privacy). i hate it how when we go on holidays, there are always some or the other passengers who are noisy and interfere a lot!

i’ll end it with a few lines –

the sun dipped an inch,
the light got dimmer
the scene around me blurred
as your hands brought me closer
it was breathtaking, so beautiful
your eyes shone in the light
and my hair fanned in the breeze
we were complete
with your hand in my hand
and eyes in a stare
no, its not Paris, Spain or Mauritius
but the small balcony of our little house
where we found such happiness
our own little world.

poornima April 20, 2012 at 3:51 pm

There is this beautiful place called Quebec in Canada , Its colorful ,chilly,pleasant in the month of October ,Sure shot place to spend time with your partner , I went to this place and I really want to go back there with my partner. More than anything ,this place is peaceful,not so crowded , so will always give any couple “their own time” , taking pics at leisure and strolling the old city ,a little music, candlelit dinners ,shopping ,fun !

Amrita April 20, 2012 at 4:09 pm

For me, it has to be Chicago!!!!!!!
I know people might think…what is so romantic about this city…but for me each one of us have some memories attached to a place…that is what makes a place romantic!!!!!
Me and my husband(then boyfriend) have been to this city….but the problem was, we both went at the different time…alag alag se :(

Our Story: At that time we were struggling for our marriage…and our parents were hell bent against it. When he got a work assignment for 3 years and went to USA, I lost all hopes…as to how can I convince my parents without he being there in India. Although, we loved each other a-lot…we were aware of the odds. So, when he was leaving, we thought it to be our last meeting.
But as we all know, love does not fade away so easily…so he used to call me daily and used to tell me every minute details of that city(read Chicago). I had practically lived in that city through his eyes. He would normally tell me about a cafe where he usually hangs out, building he would pass on his way to work, about parks, lake, flowers, people everything.
Unfortunately(Fortunate for our love life) he had to comeback to India early(in 4 months) due to some work related issues. Once back, he convinced his parents. But my parents were not ready to give-in and started searching for a prospective groom for me.

So, when I was asked for USA assignment, I readily agreed(it was a good time bargain). I visited Chicago when I was there, met his friends(had heard so much about them that thought I have known them all my life)…we went around the city, I had this very comforting feeling..as if, this city belongs to me…as if, I know everything about it….like – you know what to expect when you take a left from next block…you feel a connection..knowing that someone you love has been there (if you know what I mean) :love:

coming to my answer, Now when I married to this wonderful person :heart: , I want to go there to relive our memories and create new memories…I want go around with him to the Michigan lake in horse carriage……go for a romantic stroll through a park….click crazy pictures :vampire: at Millennium Park and the list can go on…

PS: Sorry for such a long comment…..but I could not justify my selection in fewer words

Amrita April 20, 2012 at 4:23 pm

FB is blocked at work :headbang: …will like the page once I get home….I wish we had “Love” :heart: as a option…as I just LOVE IMBB…it is very addictive :star:

MEGHA April 20, 2012 at 4:15 pm

I would want to go to Kashmir with my partner as I have never been to Kashmir.I have met so many people till now,they have been to Canada, Europe , Australia, USA but all of them said that nothing is more beautiful then our own “Kashmir”. No country is blessed with such great Himalayan ranges ,which we (INDIANS) own.I feel blessed that I was born here in INDIA to have Kashmir as part of us.I really wonder ,so hard,when I am going to go there..
Please Rati/Sanjeev don’t kill my comment in moderation… :chewnails: :chewnails: :chewnails:
:nababana: :nababana: :nababana: :worship: :worship: :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :( :( :(

Veena Raju April 20, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Romantic Destination would for sure be Paris . We are about to plan our trip to paris too since we live in Europe.

inderjeet April 20, 2012 at 4:20 pm

ummmmm… actually i would go to London with him :) i dnt know if it is a romantic place or not… but for the reason that our love story actually started there :) he was in london,,, n in a random search he found me on facebook (he was trying to find his friend with the same name as mine) he started texting me in my inbox on facebook… and i was such an idiot i didnt reply him for 7 months… and one day all of a sudden i saw him,, in a party (in india)… i never knew he was the same guy… nd then our story actually started… we got married 3 months back….and one day we both were sitting and talking about our love story n how everything happened… so we opened google earth… n he was showing me the house from where he first saw me , my pic on fb… from where he first sent me message n all… i saw each n everything… n now want to go to the same place with him.. :)

Monaz Vakil April 20, 2012 at 4:33 pm

Hi… if i had to choose a romantic place to go with my partner it would be Barcelona…The warm evenings, the Mediterranean Sea, the sunsets, the cafes, the restaurants and the beautiful architecture make Barcelona one of the most romantic cities in Europe. Its diverse landscapes, passionate Spaniards, succulent food, historic beauty, extraordinary art value and metropolitanism all blended together create Barcelona in luscious sensuality the city filled with romance. Every neighborhood in Barcelona has a distinct flavor, and one can find romance in any of them. It is easy to rekindle love, fall in love or relive love over there. The city is infused with the passion of the Catalan people, and that passion can only be contagious!!!Add to it all a little seaside air, rich history, and passionate culture and it can only help bolster the romantic mood with my partner!

DIVYA BHATT April 20, 2012 at 5:06 pm

I would love to go Switzerland. The most beautiful and romantic place in Europe. Though i do not hv anyone but someday i visit there with him. :toothygrin: white mountains , green valley, wooden house just like yashraj movies. The only song comes in my mind while thinking about Switzerland is tere mere honthon pe likhe mithe geet mitwa :) superb :love:
Thank you Rati for this contest.

DIVYA BHATT April 20, 2012 at 5:06 pm

:wink:

Teko Aurora April 20, 2012 at 5:32 pm

I would love to see the world… And I’m dying to go on a cruise.. :love: the one place I definitely want to visit is Switzerland.. its ultra romantic, scenic and its like heaven on earth… :rose: :rose: :rose: I’ve lost my husband a few years ago but I want to go there with my daughter and if possible my darling pug, Goldie… :jiggy1: :specs: :happydance:

Karishma April 20, 2012 at 5:48 pm

I would love to visit Austria.. because it has one of the most beautiful architectural structures with beautiful Alps mountains, landscapes with ski trips in the winters and boating under bridges on the shiny waterbodies while visiting small homely markets and luxury trains.. Seems so very different from our country.. it looks very enchanting and mesmerising especially in the night.. Want to indulge in the authentic austrian wine and beer :yahoo: , Want to experience their famous music festivals.. especially the Salzberg Sound Of Music festival :woot: and attend their Opera Ball which are very difficult to find in our country.. The serene climate will give me peaceful time to bond and fall in love all over again.. :wink: :love:

Sheeba Kandunni April 20, 2012 at 6:06 pm

I wish to go Australia……..!! I am eager to visit wine glass island with my hubby :)
I just wanna play with koala beer which is in Australia Zoo,
Beerwah. And i am dreaming to visit sydney opera house too :) :)

Sheeba Kandunni April 20, 2012 at 6:14 pm

I am eager to visit Australia :woot: with my hubby :heart: i wish to spend a romantic time in the wine glass island :puchhi: And :yahoo: I just wanna play with cute Koala beer which in Australia Zoo,Beerwah. And wishing to go sydney opera house too……….. :happydance:

mishthi April 20, 2012 at 6:19 pm

i wannna go toooooooo “Prague” ………………. bt wid ranbir………

:love: :love: :love: :love:

as i also want to sing the song… hawa hawa…….. (jealous of nargis fakhri… huh…)

shruti April 20, 2012 at 6:31 pm

Wow what a sweet giveaway.

I would love to leisure around lazily in Maldives with my hubby. :) And the reason would be just because of its calmn and scenic beauty.

Neha Sharma April 20, 2012 at 7:47 pm

I would love to go to Boracay. It is such a lovely place with white sand,cheap and good food and friendly people every where.My boyfriend enjoy diving very much.
I would love to go to a place like this,its beautiful.
Suggest it to all love birds!!!

priyanka chatterjee April 20, 2012 at 8:14 pm

Paris because according to me it is the most romantic destination and will enjoy the cosy moments..

ALIYAH April 20, 2012 at 8:37 pm

i would love to go to paris
there is just something that connects paris and love its like their synonyms
eiffel tower with my bf would be amazing

manpreet April 20, 2012 at 8:40 pm

my dream destiny is america because only one country where i think have everything advanced and adventures and beautiful.

Poonam April 20, 2012 at 8:56 pm

i would like to visit Lido ( Beach of Venice, Italy). It is a calm place with romantic ambiance. I will like to have romantic dinner there( Venice is itself most romantic place in world ) … it would b excited :))

anu walia April 20, 2012 at 9:22 pm

For me its gonna be Las Vegas :)..we have been married for almost 10years..we lack the naughtiness that we used to have earlier..so Las vegas would be a perfect place for me and my man to spark up the things :) and for sure im gonna get drunk and get married again in a chruch there like all the crazy in love people do!!!!!!!

sangeeta shrivastava April 20, 2012 at 9:36 pm

We would like to visit Green Island because it is wonderful unique island.
I think visit to the Great Barrier Reef is the most interesting. Green Island is a beautiful coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef with unique island rainforests, surrounded by white sandy beaches & magnificent coral reefs and abundant marine life.After all Green symbolizes: life, nature, fertility, well being.

shruthi V April 20, 2012 at 10:45 pm

I would like to entangle my hands with my guy’s hands, walk over the san fransisco golden bridge during the night when the bridge is in its most beautiful form sparkling with lights and cold breeze from the pacific oceam caressing us……. :shying: :shying:

Rima April 20, 2012 at 10:56 pm

The most romantic getaway outside India has to be Prague for me. :heart: :heart: .I always fantasize walking down the Charles Bridge barefooted on a moonlit nite holding my guy’s hand like they do in the muvis…bt as i came to knw more abt the place,i plan to do much more thn just tht.
Early spring wud b the best tym to visit Prague,wth still a touch of chilly weather tht always enhances the romance,and the city’s gardens wud b in full bloom too. :heart: :heart: Every bit of Prague has tht old world charm right from the Old Town Square,the centre of cafe n street entertainment…to the Charles Bridge which is totally romantic at nites with a wonderful view of the Prague”Fairytale” Castle,n i will hop in a tram it wud definitely b a beautiful scenic journey to the castle which is set on a hill n allows u to get d best view of the whole city!An exciting nite life and lots of shopping places in the most happening Wenceslas Square,wud add a fun flavour to our romance!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Lastly the Vysehrad.. the perfect place for a soothing n calming countryside like feeling,a quiet romantic walk thru the landscaped gardens filled with flowers,and then admiring the beauty of the sunset ovr the Vltava river from the remains of the castle wall “Castle on the Heights”,while i keep my head on his shoulder would make me fall in love with him all over again.. :inlove: :inlove: :heart: :heart: :love: :love: .
Goshh!!!! Am just eagerly waiting for the days to cum whn i will discover evry bit of thrilling history n the beauty of Prague holding my man’s hand…. :inlove: :inlove: :blush: :blush: :blush: :heart: :heart:

Leena April 20, 2012 at 11:02 pm

I would love to visit Europe, and Russia its soooooooooooooooo beautiful… This both place fascinated since I thought of marriage…. Russia is just tooo coooooooool… for a romantic outing… and European structures i always wanted to see… thanks for asking this question :D

harvinder April 20, 2012 at 11:37 pm

i would like to go to mexico since my love talk so much about everything over there; he is super impressed with the mexican culture and food and everything.. so thats the best thing that can happen to me ..

Naina April 21, 2012 at 1:31 am

I would love to go to Turkey for a romantic holiday with my hubby… I think the sandy beaches and the beautiful countryside makes it such a romantic getaway… Turkey is home to the earliest civilizations and it takes you back a thousand years in time… thats my idea of a holiday…

Naina April 21, 2012 at 1:35 am

MAC goodies :happydance: :happydance: :jiggy1: :woot:

shibani arora April 21, 2012 at 8:06 am

hi i would like to visit gold coat in australia with my partner. the lovely beaches with the beautiful stretch of sand and the captivating blue water and the chance to go for a lifetime experience underwater seems to be so tempting.

Anita Malik April 21, 2012 at 10:09 am

I want to visit Pakistan , in northern pakistan where beauty of its nature is undiscribing, other than pakistan I would like to go Thailand, I love its beauty & simplicity the most. so that’s my answer, trying my luck, hope so it works . :shying: :yahoo:

nisha April 21, 2012 at 10:16 am

hallo i would like to go to austrailia with my hubby outside india otherwise i prfer to visit in india only because esat or west india is the best…………………..

Asha Latha Ch April 21, 2012 at 10:22 am

I would like to visit Mauritius as it is my dream destination. The purpose of the visit would me to watch the beach waters in blue and green.

garima rai April 21, 2012 at 11:05 am

hey ..I would like to visit the Yorkshire moors in England as I have been enraptured by it since I read Wuthering Heights in my teens. To wander about in the exposed heath covered moors holding his hands and when I get tired to find a quiet moss covered nook to nestle in his arms…and to stand with him under the lightning and thunder when it rains.. aahhh..h :) hope to realize it some day!!

garima rai April 21, 2012 at 11:16 am

p.s: sounds silly to have a book behind it all..nonetheless, for me it’s been there in my mind for a long time :)

niti April 21, 2012 at 11:29 am

heyy…already liked your fb page long back :)
i would like to go to verona,italy with my partner..this is the place in the movie ‘letters to juliet’..it was such a beautiful n serene place…me and my boyfriend both are doctors n we hardly get time to see each other as often as we would like to because of our busy lives n an even busier city,,delhi..so i would love to hop onto a plane and rush to verona as soon as i get a chance (i.e. after getting married to him :heart: ). just wanna go there,roam around in those silent small streets holding each others’ hands and taking in the beauty of the place!!! :puchhi:

Sophia Jerald April 21, 2012 at 11:44 am

I would love to go to seychelles with my boyfriend because he has always wanted to take me there and it is one of the most exotic places in the world .I would love to spend some romantic alone time with my partner and I guess as long as its some place with him…I dont mind which place it would be because he is the magic for me and its he who makes my day everyday every moment..Right now even if I cant be with him(long distance relationship)..my heart aches for the time I could see him,be with him,laugh with him :blush: :blush: ….nothing else matters then..it seems I have my world with me when I am with him :love: :love: :love: :love: …….

Manu April 21, 2012 at 12:01 pm

After a recent trip to Europe, I realized how most of us have forgotten the true purpose of a holiday. We hurriedly visit the famous tourist spots and click a hundred pictures to post on fb,etc. But we forget that the whole point of a vacation is to rest, get away from the hustle bustle of our lives and just enjoy each other’s company without any distractions. So, I would like to take my partner with me to a beautiful, green Switzerland dairy farm and spend our vacation there. I choose Switzerland because I love chocolate. We’d leave behind our phones, laptops, cameras.. and lead a simple healthy life. We’d eat fresh food made with local produce, take long walks in the fresh air, roll around in the grass and play with the farm animals. We’d pluck crunchy apples right off the tree and sink our teeth into them…just enjoy each other’s company to the fullest and reconnect. This is my fantasy and hopefully someday it will be a reality. Sigh!

FB Name: Manu Sridharan (mentioning it because it’s registered on a different email address)

mitali April 21, 2012 at 12:30 pm

Travel is something which sets my mood!! :pompom: :jog: :jiggy1: And I am a complete travel person! :jalwa:
So for someone who loves travelling and dreams of going on a ‘world’ tour..I would obviously love to go various places and explore them with my partner and fall in love over again with the destination and with each other as well.. :shy: :haanji: O:)
To start of with I’d love to go to Switzerland and then to amazing destinations like Paris, Rome..and the list goes on.. ;-) :stars:

mitali April 21, 2012 at 12:53 pm

p.s. I saw there’s some other Mitali too.. So I’d give my name as Mitali H.

Sharmi April 21, 2012 at 1:50 pm

The destination would surely be Maldives.

I would like to spend hours with him sitting by the ocean, thinking of the dreams to live along together…to enjoy the rain among the lovely windy ocean… to tread the moonlit beach together in solitude, wondering whether the dazzling sparkle in his eye can even light a star…to hold his hands and whisper in his ear that he is needed, ‘now and forever…’…wishing the moment be preserved ever n ever…

rashmi April 21, 2012 at 1:51 pm

i would like to visit ontario in canada because of the cosmopolitan theatre, boutique shopping and exquisite dining, to Aboriginal heritage, fascinating historical sites, abounding attractions, wondrous festivals, natural wonders and most importantly “great outdoor adventures”. the best part of ontario is the niagra falls…………. would love to go there with my partner………….

manjula April 21, 2012 at 1:52 pm

snigdha April 21, 2012 at 2:39 pm

i want to go NEWZEALAND…becoz i m in love wid dat country after watching KAHO NAA PYAAR HAI…:)..and the country is so calm ,peaceful..i love to spend my those precious tym wid my hubby in such a beautiful place…:)

nidhi roongta April 21, 2012 at 4:59 pm

I would like to go to Venice, Europe’s most romantic city and the most beautiful city ever built by man. As its name, “The floating city”, I want to float along the Grand Canal with my sweet hubby in a gondola, watch the Piazza, ancient architecture and sunsets together because of one simple reason me an utter ROMANTIC and my husband just the OPPOSITE .
So just want to experiment whether a romantic place or setting effects an individual or not.
And even if he doesnt I am certainly going to enjoy the trip.

harvinder April 21, 2012 at 7:56 pm

i want to go to Mexico since my love likes it so much . He talks about the place so much all the time.So i’d like to go there with him :shying:

Keirti April 21, 2012 at 9:07 pm

I wanna go Italy wth ma partner for the fact tht Cupid belongs to tht place…he’s Roman god of love :heart: :heart: :heart:
Imagine that 7 year old cute little boy with arrow n bow strikes on u n ur partner the same way as it does in cartoon films v used to watch during childhood… i find the way both gal n guy feel for each other after he hits them oh so romantic…since childhood i find his name the most cutest n romantic word n till now there’s no other word to replace this beautiful word in my dictionary :toothygrin: one probable reason of loving this word might also be that m born the day after valentine’s day…when i searched for it more n more the fell in love with what cupid does n also on what he looks amazingly cute…so for falling in love madly wth ma partner i want blessings f Cupid n in the galiyan n chaubaras f Roman nation… n yeah secondly i love roman history n culture n italian cuisine also… :teddy:

Keirti April 21, 2012 at 9:07 pm

madeeha April 21, 2012 at 9:40 pm

I would love to walk around the tiny lanes of paris as the sun sets …. becz they say that you can find love at every corner and wht better place than the city of LOVE !

muzyna April 21, 2012 at 9:53 pm

I would love to go to fiji islands because i love the unlimited blue skies , golden sand and loads of adventure ! and figi islands have the best adventure sports .

richa joshi April 22, 2012 at 2:18 am

richa joshi April 22, 2012 at 2:28 am

i want to go SriLanka……….i heard from some friends .also i did some browsing ……..that SriLanka had a beautiful beaches ………i want to walk on these beaches while there is sunset bare foot holding hand of my partner n water is touching our feet ……..i know its kind of filmy but its my dream……..also i want to say if my partner is with me every destination is a romantic destination for me…..

Anuja dang April 22, 2012 at 3:05 am

Honestly,Any place is romantic when i am with my partner. :heart: There is no need for it to be special.
But if i have to choose i will love to go to Maldives or Mauritius with my partner :rose: because of their breathtaking beaches.The view is astounding and i love to be in waters for hours and hours.
And just the feel of water touching your feet is amazing. :heart: :heart: :rotfl:

Sobia April 22, 2012 at 4:43 am

I will go to ireland with my partner it so beautiful and lovely place, lovely weather.I went alot of time and want to go again and again there.

Ritika April 22, 2012 at 10:42 am

My dream destination would be Paris (France) coz of the amazing love that Parisians exude :)
I would love to cuddle up with him atop the Eiffel tower and stay protected in his arms as I am afraid of heights, and knowing him, he would definitely tell me to face my fear ;) so I would do so willingly by holding onto him :love: That would definitely be the most romantic and special thing for me coz I would feel at the top of the world just to be in his arms. :) Also the fact that Paris has amazing architectural values and the fact that we both are architects, we would find that interesting as well on a more mental and intellectual level :)
My other choice would be Venice, Italy for the very simple reason! WATER! Water is love :heart: :heart: :heart: Being serenaded in a Gondola with me in his arms would indeed be fantastic :love: Also we don’t have to worry bout any sort of traffic jams to occur which might spoil our mood ;)

Priya Fogla April 22, 2012 at 10:59 am

It would be to Vevey, Switzerland. This is seen as the pearl of swiss Riviera and I find it as a perfect place to relax with my beloved, share the feeling of love with a magical touch to understand each other in a better way :puchhi: Swiss is widely famous as the most romantic place in the world :heart:
With its snow covered moutains and varied landscape itz an awesome place for me to spend with my hubby :nono: :rose:

kalyani April 22, 2012 at 3:20 pm

So i went to this place called Andamans last year…
And there was a beach where the water was literally transparent… it was sheer BEAUTY!!
Sitting there on a log of old wood i realised that my love before HIM used to be this beautiful Nature.. serene and calm and peaceful… yet it says all in a very musical tone…
That was when i realised that “”Havelock island”" was my dream destination where i could be with both the love of my life.. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Meenal April 22, 2012 at 5:57 pm

My dream destination would be the Smoky Mountains near North Carolina , Tennessee border. It is just miles and miles of forests with beautiful wood cabins that you can rent. So perfect for a whole week of relaxation, a cabin in the woods, stream flowing nearby, jacuzzi in the back and barbecues..yay. A lovely fireplace (electric though :)), so perfect for the cold times. It might not be as exotic as Venice or Greece, but the greenery around is so soothing. You can hike in the woods in the day or go walk around the village Gatlinburg, play mini golf :D or take the rope ride to the top and in the evening you can grill your food, relax with a glass of wine under the starlit sky with your feet in the jacuzzi :)

Sykanya ghosh April 22, 2012 at 6:29 pm

Would Love to Go ” Australia” with my partner as because Heard a lot about australia and its beauty and i feel its a nice place altogether gonna be best and romantic place for both of us. :heart: with Lots of Smile and Love to the entire team of MaC :rose: …. finger Cross Hope tO WiN :tongue:

MAANSI April 22, 2012 at 7:03 pm

hey…
I would say it has to be Paris!!
Somehow d idea of standing at Eiffel tower n kissin ur partner :inlove: turns me on rite away! :heart:

devi April 22, 2012 at 7:42 pm

well i would love to be in something like a mc murdo station in antarctica as this is one of the most deserted places on earth and there wouldn’t be anyonme who would reach us or try disturbing us….:p

Lakshmipriya April 22, 2012 at 8:06 pm

Venice… :snicker: :shy: ;-)

sheena April 22, 2012 at 8:55 pm

i would like to re-visit mauritius with my husband..once again..because that was the place where our journey began, together as ONE…. at our honeymoon destination ,almost an yr back.I cherish the moments spent together,endlessly looking thru each other….wid dim backgroud noises of the waves hittin the shore…which cudnt break our concentration……….n the picturesque background..

i wanna re-visit coz on our honeymoon i cudnt appreciate the beauty of the place…i ws busy romancing my husband.so this time when i go,i shall see the place and of course go wid my husband cz he hasnt seen it either, nwe will relive n recaputulate those times…;)

deeptima April 22, 2012 at 11:12 pm

OMG, so many entries..
lemme keep it short and swt..
i would love to visit Switzerland and romance in the alps !!
thoda filmy ho gaya :toothygrin: :tongue:

Yasmeen Akhtar April 22, 2012 at 11:42 pm

Hi, what amazing giveaways you got.. makes me greedy.. ;)

So here’s my answer, the most romantic destination outside India I would like to visit with my partner has to be Maui (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maui) in Hawaii.. It is a must in our list, and infact, we might soon be there.

And as for why, well.. because it is THE most romantic destination on earth and a must visit place for couples. :D

Hope I win.. Fingers crossed !!

VibrantHues April 22, 2012 at 11:52 pm

This might sound a bit filmy but this happened to me so sharing with you all :)

My dream destination for honeymoon would be LAS VEGAS. Reason that’s exactly where and when I realized my love for my boyfriend. :happydance:

2 years back when we just realized that we do share a special bond and are perfect for each other but scared to commit due to religious barriers I happened to go to US on a family holiday. Initially I was thankful because I felt that a gap of 1 month filled with family joys might reduce all the feelings I have for him. The moment I landed in US I knew there is something hollow in me but never realized much until I visited Vegas and saw so many happy couples spending time with each other. The only person I could think of then is only him. All the time I was wishing for him to be present there, holding my hand, both walking amidst a crowd yet feeling that we are the only one’s left in the world. That’s it I knew it’s him at that moment.

I decided that no matter what struggle we have to go through to convince our families will not matter the day we would be happily married with both the families acceptance and visit Vegas for honeymoon.

I hope that day comes soon and I spend all those moments I yearned for in Vegas with him.

After all, What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas ;-)

tisha April 23, 2012 at 1:38 am

for me it is BAHAMAS BAHAMAS and BAHAMAS!!!!! and the reasons are its so beautiful, peaceful, the sunsets there so so beautiful (i have like tons of wallpapers of it lols want to see it in real also) i always dreamt to be in a place like this with my partner (i hope one day i will) :)))))) and rati u have to add this place on your list. Luv your blogs and specially your Outfits :snicker:

Priyanka Kantak April 23, 2012 at 2:04 am

Hi.. Thank you Rati for this wonderful opportunity given to win a MAC product!

I would like to go to Venice, Italy with my partner as I am very drawn to this place! Dunno Why! And what would be more romantic than sitting in the gondola looking into each others’ eyes and getting lost in eternity! Just Perfect!
You actually helped me imagine it, which will surely make it happen!
Thank You! :wink:

sneha chakravarty April 23, 2012 at 8:23 am

The romantic destination outside India which i would like to visit with my partner is Paris :puchhi: as there is a beautiful island called Ile Saint-Louis living here is as living in in ancient paris ,its calm,magnificient ,romantic ,perfectly designed island very eager to see that :happydance: as its not just an island but a full city in an island as there are several restaurants, shops, cafés and ice cream parlours at street level :pigtail: :drool: :yahoo: , as well as one large church, Saint-Louis-en-l’Île Church (very famous ). :rose:

Bijal Sanghani D'Souza April 23, 2012 at 9:46 am

Hi…I would love to go to Venice with my husband :heart: …i was influenced by the song ‘Do Lafzo ki hai’ picturised on Amitabh & beautiful Zeenat Aman…loved the way the boatman said those lovely words…that was so romantic :rose: …ever since that time i wanted to spend beautiful lazy afternoons with my husband in a boat on the Venice waters…& of course sample their lovely cuisine :)

niti April 23, 2012 at 11:35 am

cant find my comment here..i did reply 2 days back :(

niti April 23, 2012 at 11:37 am

so sorry…found it.my stupid laptop!! :specs:

Pallavi Tiwari April 23, 2012 at 12:04 pm

My dream destination with my partner would be Los Angeles Usa as its the best place for couples like us who like to enjoy life,good food, discover new place and culture and at the same time. This place offers everything from Santa Barbara Attractions to Disneyland, Hollywood or beach bars of Santa Monica and Venice, the gay nightlife of West Hollywood and cool Silver Lake.Its a place where it seems impossible to be bored,so i we would prefer Los Angeles anyday so that we get along with each other more well and enjoy our time spent together maybe in beach for a romantic evening or Disneyland for a thrilling experience life is all about the experiences so make the best deal and enjoy.

Nitika Khurana April 23, 2012 at 12:07 pm

I would love to go to Paris,France and would like him to take me in his arms under Eiffel tower which i think is the most romantic place on earth :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Prerna Daga April 23, 2012 at 12:26 pm

When you’re in love, there’s a desire to share it with the world, and it’s a big world out there. Whether you want to shout your love from the top of a mountain or while snorkeling with underwater creatures, there is only one place which comes to my mind—-
My dream destination is Kauai in Hawaii – it is the perfect place for people in love…The “Garden Isle,” as it is known, exceeds all expectations of seclusion, romance and luxuriant surroundings of both the natural and manmade varieties. Blessed with an abundance of natural splendor, Kauai has beautiful beaches, stunning sunsets, outrageously colored tropical flowers and dramatic cliffs and canyons that are best viewed on a romantic helicopter tour which I want to take. I wish to sip champagne under the stars, go for endless walks and feed the sea-tortoises and dolphins !! Deep valleys, clear streams, and high waterfalls make and miles of quiet pristine beaches make it one of the best places in the world for “alone time.” True romance is an over-water bungalow and just the both of us and only the sound of water all around!!!!

Lata April 23, 2012 at 1:02 pm

My dream destination with my partner would be Hawaii has plenty of romantic hotspots…..

1. Hanalei Beach, an arching crest of white sand, is a favorite of Kauai residents for its warm water and stunning scenery. The beach is wonderful in the day, but honeymooners should visit at sunset, when most of the locals have left, and take a walk out on the Hanalei pier to watch the sunset.

2. while Oahu is famous for Waikiki, which was once a playground for Hawaiian royalty, there are plenty of quieter spots away from the crowd. Pack a picnic and take a stroll down the Manoa Falls Trail. After about a mile, the trail opens up to reveal a sparkling white waterfall and freshwater pool. While the spot isn’t exactly a secret, it’s likely to be less crowded than some of the Waikiki beaches.

ramona April 23, 2012 at 2:09 pm

The romantic gateaway I would love to go with my hubby with is Kavai. Its called the Garden Isle of Hawai and its a perfect place for lovebirds. It exceeds one’s every expectation of seclusion, romance and luxuriant sorroundings of both natural and manmade varieties. There is an abundance of natural splendour– beautiful beaches, stunning sunsets and outrageously coloured tropical flowers. For those loving adventure…dramatic cliffs and canyons can be best viewed from a romantic helicopter for 2. Wow!!!! my perfect idea of a honeymoon!!!!

kamini sanwariya April 23, 2012 at 2:52 pm

i wud like to be in paris on a date it will be wonderful.

Garvita Dugar April 23, 2012 at 3:37 pm

“I want to go to St. Vincent & the grenadines” with my partner as this archipalego of tropical islands offers starry-eyed experience. I want to explore the rainforest eco-adventures, spectacular scuba diving, classic Caribbean powder-white sand beaches, luxury accommodation and amazing yachting & sailing adventures.”

Sabina April 23, 2012 at 7:54 pm

Hi…….already had the most romantic holiday….in Istanbul, Turkey. Spent four days with hubby sans kids. Had the most amazing time together…….saw sights, enjoyed the great food….also got wet in the rain……can’t forget :)

Neelima April 24, 2012 at 11:35 am

I would love to go to Scotland with my Husband. I love the green castles, fresh air, serenity all around would love to walk hand in hand…. just we tooo……. nobody around

Richi Singh Mohpatra April 24, 2012 at 11:52 am

i got married on 29th jan 2012… i left 4 my moon on 11 feb to bangkok.. i felt phuket was a wonderful place n was most romantic place 14th feb i was wid my soulmate in a isolated island in phuket n dat was d best romantic destination outside India ever i gud had thought 4 ….
………

Rukeia April 24, 2012 at 2:40 pm

Uhm, I don’t really know what destination would be romantic. Anywhere fun I guess! ;P somewhere we can just laze around under the sun! :happydance:

Nalini Desai April 24, 2012 at 5:20 pm

My romantic destination outside India would be Costa Rica. Would love to spend time with my better half around the amazing waterfalls and a tour through the Braulio Carillo National Park. A dream Getaway…

Sneha April 25, 2012 at 12:05 am

hii rati and all , m new to imbb.. :shy:
i would like to visit VENICE with my partner as its magical and it makes you a believer in fairy tales. Cars are banned, so the only way to get around one of the oldest cities is by foot or by water.
Long walk is more romantic and invigoratin than long drive i think. :inlove: and also it is filled with palaces and art and bridges too for perfect romantic evening.
WAT CAN BE MORE ROMANTIC THAN U AND UR PARTNER ALONE IN D SEA..And d best thing is that u can visit it in any season. the more u go during off-season, the more u explore and fall in love with… i think VENICE is jus perfect. :-* :heart:

Neenu April 25, 2012 at 9:58 am

I would like to go to Paris with my husband as it is the most romantic place , and to do lot of shopping… bora bora…. :yahoo: :teddy: :clap:

hufflepuff April 25, 2012 at 4:53 pm

My dream destination with my partner should have to be Cape Town, South Africa.. They say that the perfect blend of adventurous ruggedness and pleasant demeanor unravels the deepest sense of pristine love in a man.. and Cape Town with its mystic mountainous backdrop and white calm beaches would provide the ideal setting for celebrating my deepest emotion with my partner… Shrouded in a veil of mist.. walking hand in hand as the cool breeze flutters our hair.. taking refuge in his warmth when it is cold all around.. the scent of the fresh conifers.. all make way for a dream destination. The white sands.. the cool waters under our feet… the sweet evening breeze and the comforting sip from a beautiful wine goblet.. The exquisite mornings, the rumble of the local markets.. a shopper’s paradise, the exotic cuisine.. and the sweet serene nights in the cottages overlooking the ocean.. everything makes Cape Town so deliciously irresistible..

Binal shah April 25, 2012 at 5:11 pm

Hi This is Binal. I would like to thank MAC Team for arranging lovely n priceless contest for all of us.My dream destination would be Swisszerland. It a priceless n full of heaven in the world for me.I would like to go there n experience every beautiful moments of my life. would like to live my life to the fullest in Swiss n want to make this trip the most precious n priceless for me.Once again would thanked from my bottom of my heart to all people for arraning this contest.

Leez April 25, 2012 at 8:05 pm

Before i comment on which romantic place i wud like to visit with my partner, I must reveal that me and my partner are both diehard fans of literature, culture and the fine arts and dat is what brought us together.
So the place which i wud louuve to visit with my partner has to be the unofficial art capital of Europe i.e Edinburgh, Scotland in the months of August-September when its time for the Edinburgh Festival at which this country comes alive with art, literature and culture for almost a month. And when night falls we shall sit together sipping Scotch and gazin at the heavens together… ahh bliss :heart:

Vidushi Srivastav April 25, 2012 at 10:47 pm

Well……i would love to visit the highlands or isle of Skye of Scotland with the love of my life. Scotland is such a beautiful and heavenly place!!!. The place gives the feeling that love is so strong, it can go through anything and come out stronger. Even though i’m single right now, that place gives me the hope that someone is out there for me. For me its the most romantic place:)

KANCHAN GUPTA April 26, 2012 at 8:48 am

I would love to visit VENICE-”undoubtedly the most beautiful city built by man”….with my partner. As it is built on water in the middle of a lagoon.
Venice is one of Italy’s most beautiful and romantic cities.
<3<3<3

jomol April 19, 2012 at 4:26 pm

Rajol :yes: :yes:

Sanjeev April 19, 2012 at 4:54 pm

Pragnya, can’t find your comment in moderation. type it again please?

ginny April 19, 2012 at 5:12 pm

sooo :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: romaaaantic :inlove: :inlove:

jomol April 19, 2012 at 5:37 pm

aying Rajani……what’s the relation between romantic getaway idea and marital status….. :sidefrown: :sidefrown: :sidefrown:

Dipti C April 19, 2012 at 7:51 pm

Rajani :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: I ain’t married :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Sravani April 19, 2012 at 6:04 pm

Rajani :yahoo: :P if you have observed I even gave the posted a wrong answer ….any romantic place outside …after seeing the eye shadow pallete my brain stopped working :headbang: I know its in karnataka …I’ve noted it down in my dairy I remember watching a special program shown on news 9 about agumbe …hope u understand how excited I was :shying: after posting the comment I realized what I’ve typed :headbang: I wish I could edit my comment :pan:

jomol April 19, 2012 at 6:08 pm

Rajani….if you have participated….pray that you win :wink: :wink:

Dipti C April 19, 2012 at 7:52 pm

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Rajani April 19, 2012 at 9:07 pm

hihihihih :tongue:

Rajani April 19, 2012 at 9:11 pm

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

me no :nono: participate….. :tongue: coz it wuld be very difficult to judge….. :wink: also its a secret between me n my love…. :wink: :wink: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I’m enjoying reading all the ladies reply…!!!!!

by d way where is Nupur..!!! waiting to see her answers…. :wink:

inderjeet April 21, 2012 at 12:12 am

thanx Rajani :)

Amrita April 23, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post: