10 Cute Steps to Rosy Pink Lips
Okay so tell me who doesn’t like having cute pink rosy lips all the year round? I am so obsessed with my pink lips and would like to share a few things with you guys that have proved to be really beneficial to me. And on the top, our favourite breezy season is coming up and the part which suffers the most is the lips. My lips literally cry and yell when winter comes up because it gets too dried up and tear of badly. So here are a few steps to get rosy pink lips and also how to maintain them during winters..!! Go ahead, read the tips and make your lips appear like soft pink pillows.
Exfoliate the lips as you exfoliate your skin. The dead cells will multiply and make your sweet juicy lips turn into black dry looking lips. Exfoliate them like once a week and see the difference at the very moment, touch them and feel the soft cushiony effect. The best remedy that I follow every week would be olive oil+sugar. Mix them a little quantity, rub them over, massage and rinse and you have completed the first step. And do not forget to apply a lip balm after you exfoliate..!!
I know this is tough to follow because we have been doing this since years but it is proven that sipping coffee, tea, red wine directly from the cup or your coffee mug will indirectly help the lips to turn darker and the pink glow will totally fade away. Use a straw while having tea or coffee; obviously I wouldn’t tell you to do that in the case of the red wine. Imagine you at a party having red wine with a straw; I would burst out on laughter if I saw someone doing that. But when you are at home try sipping up drinks with a straw.
3. Stay hydrated:
Not only your beautiful skin but also your soft lips start to show up when you are dehydrated. They start to chap up or become dull looking when you do not have enough water content in your body. Having the right amount of water throughout the day will help you flush away toxins and give a beautiful glow to your lips as well as your face. I get irritated when I have to drink a lot of water but still I do that because I am more concerned with my skin than my mood like all of us.
4. Remove all of your bold lipsticks colours well or they may stain:
Have an addictive habit of wearing bold lip colours? I do apply red and fuchsia at times to look elegant and bold. Often when we return home tired; we feel that the lipstick had fade away but we are not correct. Some lipsticks stain the lips badly unknowingly and may cause discolouration of lips. So have or rather develop a habit of removing the lipstick with make-up wipes, then with olive oil for residue, wash off your face and apply your favourite overnight treatment on and good night..!!
5. Use lip-balms with high SPF content:
The way the scorching heat from the sun damages or tans up the skin, why will it leave the lips then? Don’t let the sun take a toll on your lips and always choose a lip balm that has SPF so as to protect it from the sun and even if you apply a lipstick every day, use a lip balm with SPF underneath to protect them even if you are not going to be out in the heat for a long time.
6. Tinted lip balms: I am sure everyone has tonnes of these cute tinted babies in their closet and these are the best way to enhance your natural lip colour. They give such a cute glow without making your lips look artificial. Choose pink over the other coloured lip balms to make it look even more natural. I apply pink tinted lip balm every day before stepping out of the house.
7. Eye-shadow dab technique: I don’t follow this step usually but have seen it somewhere so thought of including it into the list. Take a matte eye shadow that may match your lip colour, apply a lip balm all over your lips and then just take a dab of that eye shadow and apply it all over your lips. I have tried this twice and trust me it gave me a cute stain which looked very soft and natural. And don’t worry it did not harm my soft lips.
8. Beetroot technique: As you all know beetroots are very famously used as cheek and lip stains. This technique is something that will not look good on everyone but it is worth a shot. Dab some beetroot juice into a container, and then just dip your finger into the juice and pat it on your lips and do it during the night and go to sleep. When you get up in the morning you will be having cute pink stain all over your lips and just apply a lip balm and get ready to go out..!! Also have a glass of beetroot juice every day and see the difference in your lips and skin within a month’s time.
9. Lemon or orange peel:
If you are a lazy bum and cannot make the lip scrub for your selves, take an orange or a lemon peel, cut it into half and rub it and exfoliate your skins with it. This will help to exfoliate the lips and buff away the dead cells and also help to remove pigmentation from the lips. This step can be done every day before you sleep because the skin repairs itself during the night time.
10. Rose petals with butter or ghee: Tear two pieces of rose petals and mix it with equal amount of butter or ghee and apply this before going to sleep and do this every day for 3 weeks and notice a difference in your lip colour yourself. The rose petals start leaving a stain which appears to be very natural and your lip colour will turn into pink.
Go ahead follow these steps and take a good care of your lips during coming winter to get soft velvety rosy lips!!
And top of these steps, just give a big wide smile to give it a more beautiful effect.
Hope you guys liked these steps and all of them are tried by me so wouldn’t give you a wrong advise.. Thank you for reading..!!
Note: If you have a dark skin tone, then these tips will just help you to come back to your original lip shade and give it only a little pink tone because that totally depends on the melanin content in the body.
23 Tips to Lighten Dark Lips Naturally
How To get Rid of Dark Lips
How to Treat Dark Lips : Home Remedies
Home Remedies To Cure Dark Lips
Lip Colors Which Do NOT Suit Dark Skin
Home Remedies for Pigmented Lips
How To Make Lips Pink Naturally
How To Reduce Pigmentation of Lips
How To Exfoliate Lips