Party Makeup : Peacock inspired Eye Makeup
Thanks to IMBB, now whenever I am dressing up to go out my mind keeps wondering about the kind of makeup that would look good with the dress… On such an evening, I donned a black dress and hence wanted to play up my eyes, so I took inspiration from the colors of a peacock and came up with this look…
I am hoping you guys’ll like it .
- Oriflame Air soft Loose powder
- A bronze colored eye pencil
- Oriflame V Soul Mates Eye Shadow Duo: Adam & Eve
- L’Oreal Color Appeal Pro Trio: Azur Blonde
- maXfactor kajal
- ELF liquid liner
- Revlon Waterproof mascara
The steps that I followed are as follows:
1. I dusted my lids with Oriflame’s Air Soft powder in order to prevent my oily lids from creasing my make-up.
2. Next, I applied the bronze pencil over my lid, in order to create a base to my makeup…
3. Then, I took some teal green shadow on my flat brush and patted it on my lids over the bronze liner… Remember to pat and not “paint”.
4. Next, taking some Blue from my Azur Blonde trio, I marked the outer V and blended into the green shade. Then I started drawing the blue shadow towards the mid-eye and started blending downwards into the green eyeshadow.
5. Then I gave some finishing touches and patting on some more eyeshadow and giving it a consistent look.
6. Next, I applied some kajal and liquid liner on my upper and lower lash lines.
7. Finally, I applied some highlighter on my brow bone and finished off with some mascara!!!
And I was ready to go .