Bollywood is the breeding ground of memorable love stories, both in reel and real lives. Love triangles have been cinematized for years, but when love triangles happen in real life they become a shocking and scandalous event. In this post, I will walk you through some of the most famous real life Bollywood Love Triangles.
1. Rekha – Amitabh Bachchan – Jaya Bhaduri: The romance between Bachchan and Rekha allegedly blossomed on the sets of ‘Do Anjaane’ and reached its finality with “Silsila.” When the romance with Rekha kick-started, Bachchan was married to Jaya Bhaduri. There was a huge hue and cry when Rekha turned up with sindoor and mangalsutra at a wedding. News spread like wild fire that Rekha had secretly tied the knot with Amitabh. However, Rekha and Bachchan broke up when they realized they had no future together and Bachchan chose to stay with Jaya.
2. Deepika Padukone – Ranbir Kapoor – Katrina Kaif: This became one of the most publicized affairs of recent times. Deepika and Ranbir started their career together, became friends and fell in love with each other. The star duo’s dream innings ended when Deepika found out about Ranbir’s infidelity with Katrina. The Casanova of Bollywood, Ranbir admitted to the cheating and then got together with Katrina after the breakup.
3. Sussane Khan – Hrithik Roshan – Barbara Mori: Hrithik and Susanne’s marriage went for a toss after Hrithik’s alleged affair with Barbara Mori. This fairytale couple was victim to rumours of several link-ups from time to time, but it was during the shooting of Kites that the rumours with Barbara became the talk of the town. The rumours died down eventually and the married childhood sweethearts split in 2014, ending their 17-year-long relationship.
4. Salman Khan – Aishwarya Rai – Vivek Oberoi: The movie ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’ kindled romance between the former Miss World Aishwarya Rai and the Bollywood hero Salman Khan. Their romance however hit rocky roads with the Dabangg star terrorising and abusing Aishwarya on the domestic front. The mental and physical abuse led to a split and Aishwarya found solace in the arms of Vivek Oberoi. The trio also had many upsetting encounters and was subject of widespread media speculations.
5. Saif Ali Khan – Kareena Kapoor – Shahid Kapoor: Shahid and Kareena’s friendship turned into romance the very first time they met. The chocolate boy Shahid was mesmerized by the diva Bebo and was smooth sailing on love seas. Things went trippy when the filming of Tashan came along and Kareena and Saif started spending a lot of time on and off screen. Shahid and Kareena broke off soon after that and Kareena found her ‘The One’ in Saif. The two are ow happily married.
6. Dino Morea – Bipasha Basu – John Abraham: Dashing Dino and bombshell Bipasha started dating during shooting for Raaz. The romance went on to become a long-term relationship. They broke off amicably after dating for five years and Bipasha started dating her Jism co-star John Abraham.
7. Shahid Kapoor – Priyanka Chopra – Harman Baweja: Harman and Priyanka starred in the “blink and miss” film Love Story 2050. The film was short-lived and so was their relationship. They fell out eventually and Priyanka got together with Shahid Kapoor during their shoot for Kaminey. We are not sure if Shahid’s entry in Priyanka’s life caused the exit of Harman.
8. Shilpa Shetty – Akshay Kumar – Twinkle Khanna: Long before Twinkle and Akshay became the power couple of Bollywood, it was Shilpa and Akshay who were together. Shilpa and Akshay started dating while filming the very successful ‘Main Khiladi Tu Anari’ and Shilpa was head-over-heels in love with the co-star. But soon it became news that Akshay was cheating on Shilpa with his friend Twinkle Khanna. Shilpa walked out of the relationship and Akshay married Twinkle soon after.
9. Salman Khan – Katrina Kaif – Ranbir Kapoor: Salman Khan co-starred with Katrina in the movie ‘Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya’ which established them as the newest, hottest couple on the block. The much love and hyped relation met its doom when Katrina started shooting ‘Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahaani’ with Ranbir Kapoor. While Ranbir was still in a relationship with Deepika, and Katrina with Salman, the two got closer. Ranbir split up with Deepika and Salman split up with Katrina shortly. Ranbir and Katrina started dating soon after.
10. Zarina Wahab – Aditya Pancholi – Kangana Ranaut: Kangana Ranaut was a novice in the big, bad Bollywood industry when she met and fell in love with 20 years older Aditya Pancholi. Aditya was married to Zarina Wahab, and was a father, but the duo still went ahead with their relationship. The dreamy relationship soon soured when Kangana accused Pancholi of physical abuse. The scandal was the biggest gossip of hungry tabloids and was one of the scandalous love triangles.
10 Famous Real Life Bollywood Love Triangles
Favorite Skin Care and Beauty Products of 10 Bollywood Celebs
Then and Now Looks of 10 Bollywood Actresses Who Have Undergone Plastic Surgery
10 Bollywood Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!