Hello my friends,
Hope everyone is enjoying this weather! I am spending my days with a sip of hot tea and snacks, just to beat the cold blues. Luckily, we live in the 21st century where sitting at home is not a pain anymore, in fact, it makes you aware of real fun while sitting in the comfort zone of your home, and being a messy mom, I can totally vouch for it. We are experiencing stormy rains, but I am not at all bothered by the weather as I am too busy swiping my hubby’s credit card in every beauty store 😛 So, here I am with gifts and beauty buys from my birthday.
Okay, so starting from Lorac Alter Ego lip glosses – a lovely gift from my best friend on my birthday, certainly special 🙂 These are housed nicely in one set (I don’t know the price of this set). One can also pick up each shade individually at $16 each for 0.13 Fl Oz.
So, the shades I proudly own are:
1. CEO (Dusty rose)
2. Coquette (Exclusive hot pink)
3. Sex Symbol (Exclusive pink nude)
4. Dominatrix (Deep burgundy)
5. Debutante (Exclusive Apricot)
6. Vamp (Exclusive deep red)
Now, let me give brief intro of the stuff one by one, these include new launches from brands like “Bite Beauty”, “NARS,” and “Anastasia Beverly Hills,” apart from some stuff from other brands as well.
1. NYX Strobe of Genius Illuminating Palette ($18.99)
2. NYX Whipped Lip & Cheek Souffle Berry Tea ($5.99)
3. Nars Blush Impassioned ($30)
4. MAC mineralize gentle blush ($27)
5. Sephora 8 Hr wear mattifying compact foundation vanilla ($20)
6. MAC flamingo lipstick ($17)
7. Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche lipstick Persimmon ($26)
8. Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Radish ($26)
9. Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick Heathers ($20)
10. Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick Catnip ($20)
11. Milk Makeup eye pigment Rave ($24)
12. Milk Makeup lip color Name Drop ($22)
13. Bobbi Brown Sepia Ink gel eye liner ($26)
14. Clinique brush on cream liner true black ($16.50)
Have a nice time gals and do let me know whether you liked this haul of mine in the comments below 🙂
Stay tuned for another mini haul which includes fresh launches from Bite Beauty, Too Faced, and a lot more. I will wait for your feedback gals!!
PS: My bestie gifted me this makeup organizer!
See ya in the next post 🙂