WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Wrinkles are considered as the first signs of ageing and although ageing is a totally natural phenomenon and nothing to be alarmed or ashamed about, it does set our mood back when we have to see our wrinkled face in the mirror every time we take a look. Well, the good news is that to tackle this totally natural phenomenon, we can resort to a few natural remedies that can doubly act as preventive measures to wrinkling and premature ageing. So, today we shall spare a few words and read about 10 such anti-aging food items that have also shown proven results in preventing wrinkling of our skin. So, this post is all about 10 anti aging foods that can prevent wrinkles.
1. Avocados: Avocados are a natural and rich source of the antioxidant glutathione, healthy fats and skin nourishing nutrient vitamin E. They make a perfect food item to start this list off with. Consuming avocado helps in reducing scars and skin blemishes and also in fending off the ill effects of physiological toxicity by detoxifying our body.
2. Papaya: Another naturally-occurring rich resource of minerals, essential vitamins and nutrients as well as antioxidants is papaya. It is a super food item if one were to consider the benefits one gets from consuming it and coming to how it helps in preventing premature aging and the formation of wrinkles on our skin, well the papaya has no equal. It helps in improving skin elasticity that conversely reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
3. Carrots: An excellent natural source of beta-carotene, carrots help in preserving the youthfulness of our skin by fighting against the ill effects of free radicals.
4. Pomegranate: Pomegranates are a rich source of a number of nutrients, especially ellagic acid and punicalagin. While ellagic acid helps in preventing inflammation and undesirable loss of collagen, punicalagin guarantees a steady level of collagen in our skin.
5. Spinach: Spinach is a super hydrating food item with loads of antioxidants that are there to oxygenate and replenish the entire human body. And as such, it is rather effective in combating the ill-effects of physiological toxicity and free radicals, thereby preventing premature aging and wrinkling of our skin.
6. Sweet Potato: This food item is really awesome if you consider how well stocked it is with beta-carotene that is easily biochemically transformed to vitamin A, which is so good for our skin. Additionally, it is also a rich source of both vitamins E and C that fight against the harmful effects of free radicals and preserves our skin’s natural radiance.
7. Buckwheat: Buckwheat is a noted rich source of bioflavonoid rutin whose antioxidant properties help to maintain a steady production of collagen and catalyses the proper utilization of Vitamin C. It therefore is rather effective in fighting against the signs of premature aging.
8. Almond: Almond nuts are a very rich source of vitamin E and as such it helps in repairing skin tissues, retain skin moisture and provide protection against the harmful effects of UV rays. Therefore if is a fine fit to the list.
9. Red Bell Pepper: Red Bell Pepper is loaded with antioxidants, vitamin C and carotenoids. While vitamin C ensures healthy collagen production, the carotenoids with their multifarious properties of skin protection against harmful UV rays, pollution and environmental toxins renders red bell pepper quite suitable and most eligible to be a member of the list.
10. Salmon: Because of its rich concentration of omega-3 fatty acids and the antioxidant astaxanthin, salmon is famous for fighting against skin wrinkling and the ill effects of free radicals and thus fits the list perfectly and also the best item to wrap it up for today.
Well dear readers, we sincerely hope that found the list quite helpful and to the point. We also hope that it has been successful in answering the queries that, I am most certain, have been going through your minds for quite some time now. So, please tell us what you think of this article in the comments section below.
And as always, Stay Pretty and Healthy!