Black and Green Eye Makeup
Inspired by the various posts on different ways of doing eye makeup on IMBB, I decided on trying out a new eye makeup look and experimenting away to glory 🙂 This time I tried out with black and green eye makeup and am pretty happy with the results 😀 Yay Yay Yay!!!!
The look looks something like this:
Products I used to achieve this look is as follows:
- Oriflame Air Soft Powder
- maXfactor kohl pencil: black
- Oriflame V* Visions Soul Mate Eye Shadow: Adam & Eve
- L’Oreal Color Appeal Trio Pro: Azur Blonde
- ELF Brighting Eye Shadow: #03, Drama
- ELF liquid liner: black
- Revlon Waterproof Mascara
The steps that I followed are:
1. First and foremost I used some loose powder i.e. Oriflame Air Soft powder to my upper lids in order to ready them for make up 🙂
2. Next, I applied my kajal to the lower water line and upper lash line thickly.
3. Then, I applied the darkest shade of grey/black from the ELF eye shadow quad over the lids blending in the kajal with it. This gives a soft look.
4. Next, taking the Eve shade (green) of the Oriflame duo shadow, I blended it in with the already applied black shadow. Do remember to blend well else it would give a harsh look to the eye.
5. Finally, I applied the highlighter shade of the L’Oreal trio over my brow bone, slightly blending it with the outer edge of the green shadow.
6. Lastly, I applied the liquid liner thinly over my upper lash line and also on the lower water line in order to lock my kajal from smudging 🙂
7. I finished off the look with two coats of mascara 🙂
I hope you liked the look 🙂