WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Blue-Brown Eye Makeup look
I have been wanting to do a look with my Electric Blue Maxfactor Kohl Pencil since ages.
I finally got down to do it.
Here’s the look.
I have used the following makeup products:
- Biotique Tinted Moisturizer and Maybelline Whitestay UV compact for face
- Colorbar Just Earth Blush (dirty pink brown shade)
- Maybelline Chai latte Quad (neutral brown eye shadow quad)
- Faces Sparkle Dust Wild Shadow Stack. Shade no.4 (Any indigo/navy blue shadow)
- Maxfactor Kohl Pencil 080 Cobalt Blue
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Waterproof Mascara
- . Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick in Brown Shimmer
Here’s my bare face:
1. Start by priming your eye lids. Give a wash of soft brown shadow closest to your skin tone. I have used the lid colour (soft brown) from the Maybelline Chai Latte Quad.
2. Pick up a dark blue/Indigo eye shadow with a pencil brush and draw an outline along the crease and in the outer V. Like this:
3. Apply highlighter on the brow bone. Blend the blue eye shadow well with the same brush, to get even finish. Like this:
4. Now, pick up the shimmery crease colour from the Chai Latte Quad and apply it in the inner corner of the eye. Along the upper as well as lower lash line, like this:
5. Blend the copper/bronze / brown eye shadow on the upper lash line.
6. With a bright blue pencil, line your upper and lower lash line.
7. You can line your waterline with kajal. (Optional)
8. I have not curled my eye lashes. Instead, I do what I call a side-swept lash look. Instead of curling I apply the mascara, in sweeping, upwards and outwards stroke. It shows up like this:
9. Here’s the finished eye makeup look.
10. Do up both the eyes.
11. One more:
12. Finish your makeup with a shimmery natural blush like Colorbar’s Just Earth and a dirty mauvish lipstick like Colorbar’s Brown Shimmer.
Full face pic:
I have to add that I am head over heels with this MF pencil. If you are feeling really adventurous, you can add blue mascara to this look. But I prefer my lashes black.
Hope you like the look.
Lots of love,