There is a never a fixed age to become a mother! A woman should be mentally and physically ready to become a mother. It is considered as the best phase in one’s life and the most hectic one too. Similarly, some of the Bollywood actresses took the step to become a mother at a later age in their late 30s or 40s when they were ready for it as getting pregnant too early would cause a break in their family.
1. Aishwarya Rai: After 4 years of marriage, Aishwarya embraced motherhood and she was 38 at that time. And now Aaradhya is already a grown-up and 8 years old. They have a happy family and she has maintained a “no comments” on having another baby.
2. Madhuri Dixit: Madhuri became a mother at the age of 37 and later had her second child at the age of 39. She is blessed with 2 kids. She found her love in Dr. Nene and now her kids are grown-up boys.
3. Rani Mukherjee: Rani Mukherjee got married in her 30s and she gave birth to Adira when she was 38. She has always been very protective of her daughter and does not bring her out much into public eye.
4. Kareena Kapoor: Kareena Kapoor married when she was at the peak of her career and after a few years of her marriage, she became a mother and her pregnancy phase was much more popular than that of any actress. She delivered Taimur at 36 and then got back to work after 3 months of delivery.
5. Shilpa Shetty: Shilpa Shetty planned to get married at a very mature age. She found her love in Raj Kundra when he was already married to Kavita. But they eventually got married. Shilpa first became a mother to Viaan at 38 and now she has become a mother again at 44 to daughter Samisha via surrogacy.
6. Farah Khan: Not really a Bollywood actress, but Farah is a famous B-town celeb! She makes it to one of the top-most women in this list because she became a mother at the age of 43, via IVF procedure and she delivered triplets.
7. Kashmira Shah: Kashmira Shah and Krushna Abhishek have been a famous couple, and Kashmira became a mother at 45, via surrogacy to twin babies.
8. Gul Panag: Gul Panag married her husband in the year 2011 and after 7 years of marital bliss, she became a mother to a baby boy at the age of 39 in 2018.
9. Neha Dhupia: Neha Dhupia was already expecting her baby when she was dating her boyfriend Angad Bedi. She delivered Mehr Dhupia in the year 2018, at the age of 37.
10. Sridevi: Sridevi got married to Boney Kapoor and were blessed with Jhanvi Kapoor when Sridevi was 31.