WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Most of us are in awe of our movie stars – they seem to have an absolutely glamorous life and lifestyle, but our bollywood divas don’t lead an easy life, they have to work really hard to look stylish, well groomed, and fashionable all the time, and it takes a lot of dedication to look perfect. We expect them to look perfect every day, must be hard on them to look flawless each time they step out. Our bollywood heroines’ greatest nightmare probably might be to get clicked without makeup, some of them really don’t mind so much, but some cover up their face with hair, hands, and handbags to avoid the flashes of shutterbugs. In reel life, these actresses have layers of greasepaint on and the strong arc lights show them differently than what they are in real life, that might be the reason they shy away from cameras when they do not have their foundation or lip color on. Kareena Kapoor most of the time steps out without makeup and is least bothered about that imperative strong flush of colour on her cheeks that she usually wears for her brand and film related appearances. Let’s look at some of the Bollywood actresses who dared to go bare (I mean makeup wise).
1. Katrina Kaif: I must admit Katrina Kaif looks the prettiest without makeup. I guess all of you must have seen her pics in bikini during her Spain sojourn with beau Ranbir Kapoor, she looked awesome, agree?
2. Deepika Padukone: Flavour of the current season, Deepika is riding high on the success of Chennai Express. Check out Deepika without a dot of makeup in this pic here.
3. Shilpa Shetty: Shilpa Shetty often covers her face with her hair or handbag when she is without makeup. Here she was clicked on her way out of airport.
4. Genelia D’Souza: A cute and bubbly actress, she is all smiles for the shutterbugs.
5. Rekha and Vidya: Two actresses from down South who have carved out a niche for themselves in bollywood, both of them got clicked together and without much makeup I guess.